We're creating another fun card with the Magic Border #2 with Everyday Label Punch. Tuesday we created the fall themed card and today we're using different sized circles with a Christmas theme. (Note: if you missed Tuesday's project you can check it out here http://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2018/10/quick-easy-magic-punched-border-with-stampinup-everyday-label-punch.html )
I'm going to give you step by step instructions below along with the supply list. Click on the Shop Now button or on one of the product images below and you'll be in my store for shopping.
Remember, if you use the current month Host code (CAT2BCAH) when you check out, you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product from me for each $50 in product that you purchase.
1. Cut Real Red cardstock 4 1/4 X 5 1/2, score the long side at 5 1/2. (card base)
2. Cut designer paper (Under the Mistletoe) 4 X 5 1/4, adhere to card front with liquid glue.
3. Use embossing buddy on Soft Sea Foam cardstock, stamp image (Timeless Tidings) in Versamark, sprinkle with black embossing powder and heat with Heat Tool until shiny gold.
4. Punch out image with 2 1/4" circle punch; cut 6" of 1/8" Lovely Lipstick grossgrain ribbon, tie in bow and adhere to top of circle with glue dot. Cut circle from Real Red cardstock with 2 1/8" Layering Circle die, adhere to back of greeting circle with liquid glue.
5. Cut circle from gold glimmer paper with 2 1/4" circle punch, adhere to back of above with glue dots.
6. Punch 2 labels from Shaded Spruce cardstock, cut both in half on the long side (see picture above). Adhere these to the back of the circle unit with glue dots to the form a cross. Adhere this unit to the card front with domensionals (Item #104430)
Your card is ready for sending!
Here's the supply list--click on the Shop Now button or on one of the images below to get into my store: