Today we're exploring creations a Gorgeous Photo Layout with Stampin'Up! Nature's Print Bundle. The creator is Valerie Eilman, one of the two Dream Team members for this season.
Below are the instructions & supply list for creating this layout.
Remember: If you use this month's host code (99ZW7X3Q) you can earn $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for every $50 in product that you order (excludes shipping & tax).
1. Random stamp leaves (Navy) & splotches (Granite) along top/right side of 12 X 12 Basic White cardstock.
2. Cut 1" from top & bottom of DSP leaving lower left design; adhere to above aligning to left and bottom.
3. Cut 1" strip blue dotted DSP, adhere 2 1/2" from bottom.
*Cut Granite cardstock 1 X 11," emboss from both ends with Fern embossing folder. Lightly dauber with Granite ink & adhere slightly over DSP strip (see photo).
4. Cut white script Layering Vellum 4 5/8 X 6 1/2; cut Granite DSP 4 1/4 X 6 1/8--adhere to vellum. Adhere photo with dimensionals placed in center under photo to allow later addition of embellishments. See photo for placement beneath white wisp in center of DSP.
5. Stamp 3 flowers (Nature's Print) in Navy on white cardstock; die cut. Dimension 2 to bottom right & 1 to top left photo.
6. Stamp 2 long stems (Honeybee Home) in navy on white cardstock. Dimension one to bottom right of photo. Cut top from other stem; dimension larger piece to top left of photo & smaller piece at top left of page.
7. Die cut wreath from navy CS; cut in half; adhere 1/2 bottom right of photo. Cut other half in 2 and adhere one a top left of photo. Cut last piece in 2 and layer top corner of page.
8. Die cut 8 tiny leaf stems (Nature's Print) from granite CS. Adhere 4 at bottom right, 2 at top left of photo, & 2 at top left of page.
9. Stamp 5 blossom group (Honeybee Home) in navy ink on white CS. Cut off 3 blossoms & attach to top left page corner.
10. Stamp sentiment in navy ink on granite CS ; cut with label die. Dauber edges with Granite ink. Attach to bottom right of photo.
11. Attach Opal Rounds: 2 to label, 3 below label, 3 to left of top photo flower group, 3 below top left of page flower group.
Your page is display ready!
Supplies: Click on any image below &border supplies now!