Today we're creating Fast & Easy Treat #2 for your Thanksgiving guests, co-workers, friends, & teachers. It can also be used as a place card holder on your Thanksgiving table--not hostessing at your house--take them as a hostess gift to your host for dinner!
We continue to use the curvy keepsake box as the holder..this is really easy since it is a one piece die and no glue or adhesive is required....just cut out and embellish. Today we're using the leaf dies from the Gather Together Bundle to form the turkey tail..Fast & Easy, right? You'll be the hit of the Thanksgiving party.
I'll give you the directions for the tags followed by the Supply List. Remember if you place an online order & use this month's Host Code (KZ4ZW9AH) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product for each $50 in product that you
Remember Sandi's Super Santa Sales last year? Well Sandi is having another one soon! Keep watch--the only way you'll be in on the sale is if you are on my Mailing list--I will NOT be posting the sale here on my blog...so if you are not on my mailing list you need to sign up now--click on the button and sign up right now!
Plus, Stampin'Up! Extravaganza sale ends today, November 22. The brochure for this sale can be downloaded here Download Extravaganza.
1. Cut 5 1/2 X 5 1/2 piece of designer paper (Come to Gather Designer Series Paper); cut the Mini Curvy Keepsake box---note, since this has score lines do not use the Precision Base plate--use the Magnetic platform. Fold on the score lines.
2. Punch 1 1/8" circle from same designer paper; hand cut small triangle from Crushed Curry cardstock - adhere "beak" to circle with glue dot. Punch heart (Every Season Punch pack) from Cherry Cobbler cardstock, cut in half - glue dot one piece under the beak. Add 2 large Googly eyes with glue dots. Adhere this unit to one side (with handle) using dimensionals.
3. Add your treat - close the box folding the other 2 side over the handles.
5. Stamp large maple leaf in Early Espresso ink on Crushed Curry cardstock, cut out with die (Come to Gather bundle). If you like sparkle use a sponge with a bit of Champagne Mist paint over the surface (#147044). Cut 2 small maple leaves from Pumpkin Pie cardstock & one from Gold Glimmer paper. Adhere 3 small leaves to the front of the large leaf with glue dots. Adhere this unit to back of box with glue dots.
6. Cut two 12"pieces of linen thread, fold in half and loop through the handle, tie in a bow.
Your treat is ready for giving! Don't miss the next 4 blog posts to see what other treat's we'll be creating!
Supply List: Click on one of the product images below and you'll be in my store. Order your supplies today: