Today we are creating Week 3 of Christmas Featuring Stampin'Up! Sending Cheer Bundle - a Card! Each week for 6 weeks we'll be featuring a different stamp and/or dies---it is hard to believe we are on Week 3....
This cute set was a bit of a sleeper when I first saw the set in the mini...when I opened the dies and saw they die cut tags and/or ornaments I knew I had a winner here!
Here's today's card with this set...
What's more fun than to bake cookies over the holidays and serve them on a beautiful silver tray--ok, at my house they don't actually last long enough for the silver tray--but you get the idea in a normal household.
The "tray" is die cut from silver foil using one of the dies in Designer Tags..it's actually 2 parts--the rectangle serves are the bottom of the tray and the outer part is the fancy rim.
The designer paper is an Online Exclusive Shining Christmas--a lovely set of glossy papers in -Cherry Cobbler & Mossy Meadow. The back sides are all Cherry & white without the gloss--such a great set of papers for the holidays.
The gingerbread cookie is stamped in Pecan Pie--just the perfect shade for gingerbread.
The sparkling holly is from the Loose Holly Gems & Sequins. This has provided many an adornment this season!
I'll give you step by step directions for today's project below followed by the supply list.
Stop by Thursday to see what project we'll create with this same bundle.
*Use this month's regular host code (CT9QZ26K) you can earn $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for every $50 in product (excludes shipping & tax).
1. Cut Thick Basic White cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score long side at 4 1/4 (card base).
2. Cut Real Red cardstock 4 X 5 1/4; center on card front.
3. Cut Shining Christmas DSP (holly design) 3 7/8 X 5 1/8; center on red layer.
4. cut the fancy frame (Designer Tags) from silver foil; adhere the center piece with glue dots to the card front (refer to photo for placement); adhere the outer rim with mini-dimensionals.
5. Stamp gingerbread in Pecan Pie ink on Basic White cardstock; stamp face in black ink; color buttons with Dark Real Red Blend. Adhere to tray with dimensionals
6. Die cut smallest stitched circle (Stylish Shapes dies) from Basic White; stamp verse in Real Red ink.
*Adhere 2 holly leaves and one large red gem with glue dots
*Adhere circle to tray with glue dots.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supplies: click on any image below ---you'll be in my store--order supplies now!