Today we're creating a gift box with The "taller" Pine Tree Punch - the secret tree punch trick. Check out this really gorgeous gift box----great for gift cards, candy treats, small gift items...the list goes on. It's super quick and easy to create this eye-catching box--and who doesn't love to get a gift that is dazzlingly wrapped?
We're using the gold mini-pizza boxes that require no adhesive--they are ready to fold together and they are done!
Now, take a long look at those trees in the background of the decorative top....yes, you are correct...they are punched with the new Stampin'Up! Pine Tree punch...totally awesome punch....but, wait, the punched tree is not that tall! Right! It's not...so how did we get those trees to be that tall?
I'll tell you the secret--it's so easy...just cut the trees in half with your paper snips separate the top and bottom to make them as tall as you like--then we cover the separation with the greeting banner--tall pine trees! What fun and a great idea for your future projects.
I'll give you step by step directions followed by the supply list--order your supplies today and get those boxes created--you'll be so far ahead at Christmas you'll actually enjoy the holiday season.
*The Designer Series Paper sale is going on until September 30th. Download the brochures here Download 09.19_DSP_FLYER_US (1).
*If you place an online order and use this month's Host code (S6BF9NEB) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product for each $50 in product that you purchase.
1. Fold the mini pizza box on score lines and assemble
2. Cut largest scalloped circle die (Layering Circle dies) from Cherry Cobbler cardstock.
3. Punch Pine Tree from Shaded Spruce and from your favorite pattern of Wrapped in Plaid designer paper (#149596); cut both in half. Adhere to circle (see pic) with liquid adhesive separating the top and bottom.
4. Stamp Merry Christmas (Perfectly Plaid stamp set) in Cherry Cobbler on Very Vanilla cardstock (1 X 2 1/2); cut 1/4 X 3 Gold Glimmer cardstock; adhere this to back of Vanilla with glue dots. Adhere unit over trees on circle with dimensionals.
5. Adhere circle to box top with glue dots.
6. Punch snowflake from Gold Glimmer with snowflake punch (Every Season Punch Pack); adhere to verse banner with glue dot.
Your box is ready for giving!
Supply list: Click on one of the product images below and you'll be in my store--order your supplies now: