Today we're ratcheting up the design we did last Friday to "Simply" Sandi Stamping #3. Here are our last 2 products--you can see how we took our simple notecard and created a full sized greeting card
Today we're taking this card design and using our new framelits (Nature's Thoughts) that are ready for Sale Feb - March (and latest word .from Stampin'Up!--these will be in the new annual catalog in June)..See how adding the die cut and one additional small butterfly really takes your card-making to the next level...
We're going to do some more experimentation with this process in the upcoming blog posts--if you are not signed up to receive reminder emails when a new post is ready--click on the Blog News Sign up button -- you'll receive an email when there's a new post. Also, if you'd like to hear about other product news, sales, classses, special, etc--click on the Subscribe to my newsletter too--keep in the know with all the stamping news.
I'll give you the simple directions below followed by the Supply list.
Stampin'Up is offering 6 new Coordination products because all 6 coordinate with products in the Mini or the Sale-a-bration mini...to see both of these just click on the Catalogs button. These products will be available Feb - March for a limited time and as long as supplies last. (note: Stampin'Up! indicated the Nature's Thoughts dies & the Special Day dies will appear in the new annual catalog.)
Remember when you are ordering
*This is Sale-a-bration--during Jan-March for each $50 in product you purchase you can select a FREE product from the Sale-a-bration mini. There are some Free items that require a $100 purchase---they are so marked.
*If you place an online order and us this month's Host Code (PD4T2Y4X) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product from me!
1. Cut 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock; score long side at 4 1/4 (card base); cut 4 1/8 X 5 3/8 Whisper White cardstock---run through the Absolutely Argyle embossing folder and adhere to card base front with liquid glue.
2. Cut Basic Black cardstock 3 1/8 X 3 1/8; adhere in the upper center of card with liquid glue.
3. Cut 3 X 3 Whisper White cardstock; using Jet Black Stazon ink stamp "hugs, prayers, love" in black in the upper left
4. Use the swatch stamp (Dressed to Impress) with Daffodill Delight ink...stamp 2 horizontally near the bottom over the lower part of verse. Stamp once more above these 2 centered between the bottom stamps. This forms a rough triangle.
5. Stamp the large butterfly in Stazon ink on scrap Daffodil Delight cardstock; apply Wink of Stella; die cut (Nature's Thoughts). Die cut the small butterfly from a scrap of black cardstock. Attach both with glue dots (see pic for placement). Add 3 gold rhinestones in an rough triangle.
5. Adhere this stamped piece to the black square with dimensionals
Supply List: Order your supplies now.