This beauty is amazing since we are not doing ANY coloring--but look at the dazzling colors! The secret is that we are using the framelit to cut out the image from the Designer Series Paper...yes, that beauty you see as the centerpiece of the card is simply cut (not by hand but with the framelit) and adhered to the card front--it just doesn't get better than that. Check out the close up of the coloring with the embedded gold foil!
Then by adding a glimmering ribbon, three gold glitter enamel dots and the two small lattices--we have a magnificent card with very little effort.
This card can be Christmas, Thank you, Thinking of You, Get Well, Anniversary, or Sympathy--whatever you need --it fits. Prepare a few of these to have on hand and use them for any occasion.
Wouldn't this Suite make a wonderful Christmas gift or a birthday gift for one of your stamping buddies? Such a quick shop and you are ready for gift-giving!
I"ll give you the simple directions for the card below..followed by the supply list....this Christmastime is Here Suite is available November 1st for one month only! You can download the brochure here Download 10.01.19_FLYER_Q4_OOP_USYou can order two ways
*Call 410 836 8016 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Place your order online (Click on the Shop Now button) and use this month's host code (KZ4ZW9AH) and you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product for each $50 in product that you purchase.
1. Cut Cherry Cobbler cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score long side at 4 1/4 (card base)
2. Cut Mossy Meadow cardstock 4 1/4 X 4 1/4; cut two 4 1/4 X 4 1/4 gold foil strips. Adhere these to two opposite sides of the mossy cardstock with glue dots. Adhere this unit to the card front with liquid glue.
3. Cut two single lattice strips with the dies and gold glimmer paper; adhere these to the sides of the card front with thin layer of liquid glue.
4. Using the rose framelit cut a rose with greenery image from the Designer Series Paper; adhere to mossy layer with dimensionals. Add touches of Wink of Stella to the berries.
5. Tie a bow with 8" of Gold Shimmer ribbon; adhere to bottom of rose image with a glue dot. Add 2 Glimmer dots (see picture for placement)
Your card is ready for giving!
Supplies: Click on one of the images below and you will be in my store---order your supplies right now--this suite of products is only available in November!