Today we're creating Another Quick & Easy Beauty with Stampin'up! Timeless Arrangements Bundle. Tuesday we revealed the June Free Class Kit featuring Stampin'Up!'s New Timeless Arrangements. If you missed it...check it out here and discover how to receive the free card kits...Click here to see the Tuesday's post
Here's another cutie that is super quick and easy...
with a little closer look...
We began the creation using one of of the new Core colors, Lemon Lolly. It's a bright crisp yellow that definitely filled an opening in the Stampin'Up! rainbow of colors.
We layered the leafy bar and the daffodil bar of flowers near the bottom of the front layer. The bars are simply ingenious ways to position the die cuts in fun and quick layers as we've done here with our spruce leaves and the Lemon Lolly daffodils.
We've topped that off by winding the Lemon Lolly sheer silver-edged ribbon around the top layer and tied a sweet bow.
The background of the white layer is embossed with the crosshatch embossing folder that is one of the 3 folders in the Basic 3D embossng folders--one of the Online Exclusive products.
We've topped off all this loveliness with three brushed brass butterflies that are just the right size for our images.
Stop back by next week to see what stamp set we are featuring then!
I'll give you step by step directions for today's card below followed by the supply list.
*If you use this month's host code (CJD9AH46) you can earn $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for every $50 in product that you order (excludes shipping & tax).
1. Cut Lemon Lolly cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score long side at 4 1/2 (card base).
2. Cut Shaded Spruce cardstock 5 X 3 3/4; adhere to card front with glue; make sure all borders are even.
3. Die cut the followng
*Two of the leaf bar die from Shaded Spruce cardstock
*Two of the daffodil flower bar from Lemon Lolly carstock
4. Cut Basic White cardstock 3 5/8 X 4 7/8, run through crosshatch embossing folder (Basic 3D embossing folders
*Approximately 3/4" from bottom of white layer adhere (near left side) one leaf bar using glue dots; position one Lolly daffodil bar over the leaves so flowers are interspersed.
*Turn the other leaf bar and daffodil bar so back side is facing out; adhere these to the right side. See sample for correct placement.
5. Cut approximately 22" Lemon Lolly shear ribbon; wrap around white layer covering the 'bars', tie a bow in the center. Note use a glue dot to secure the knot to the card front.
6. Cut white cardstock 1 X 4; stamp 'happy birthday' (Go To Greetings) in black ink; adhere above flowers with dimensionals.
7. Adhere white layer to card front with glue.
8. Adhere 2 large and 1 small brushed brass butterflies--see sample for placement.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supplies: Click on any image below and you'll be in my store--order your supplies today.