Design a Quick Card with Catching Butterflies Sale-a-bration Stamp Set
January 18, 2022
Today we're going to Design a Quick Card with Catching Butterflies Sale-a-bration Stamp Set. This cute set is just going to bring a smile to the face of any recipient! The best part of this set is that it is free with a purchase of $50...yes, that's what Sale-a-bration is all about--for each $50 in product that you purchase you can select your choice of free products. Here's the Catching Butterflies set...
So keeping this relatively simple...here's our card for today..
This is one of those designs that can be adapted to just about any designer series paper, adjusting the cardstock color and Blends to coordinate with the paper will result in a card that you can create to use up some of your smaller pieces of designer paper.
Also, just about any verse can be substituted for the one used in the sample--thus this becomes one of those stock card designs that can be created and stashed until you need one, pop on the appropriate greeting and off you go to the mailbox.
I used the fresia design from the new Heart & Home Designer Series paper in the new Jan-Jun mini catalog..if you didn't get your copy (and don't already have demonstrator) contact me and we'll get one on your hands.
I'll give you the step by step directions for this card followed by the supply list so you can order your supplies today.
*Jan-Feb is Sale-a-bration--for each $50 in product that you purchase you can select a free product from the Sale-a-bration brochure!
*if you use this month's host code (VXJM3R2D) you can earn $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for every $50 in product that you order (excludes shipping & tax).
1. Cut Fresh Fresia cardstock 4 1/4 X 11, score long side at 5 1/2 (card base).
2. Cut Fresh Fresia cardstock 4 1/8 X 5 3/8, put through Tasteful Textiles embossing folder (#152718) and adhere to card front with liquid glue.
3. Cut 2 pieces of designer paper (Heart & Home) 1 1/2 X 4 1/2; adhere to card leaving approximately 1/8" between the 2 pieces and leaving equal borders around the outside edges
4. Cut scalloped rectangle (Stitched So Sweetly) from Basic White cardstock
*Stamp girl with butterfly net and the single butterfly in Memento black ink
*Using Blend color as follows:
*Dress - Light Fresh Fresia
*Butterfly: Dark Fresh Fresia
*Hair: Light Crumb Cake
*Skin: Ivory Blend (154922)
*Add Wink of Stella to the butterfly net
*Adhere this unit to the card front using dimensionals
5. Cut Fresh Fresia 1/2 X 2 1/2, stamp verse in black ink; adhere to card front with dimensionals (see placement in photo).
Your card is ready for sending!
Supplies: Click on any product image below and you'll be in my store---order your supplies now!