Today we're again exploring How to Let the Magic of You're a Peach Designer Paper Design Your Next Card! Tuesday we worked the magic of Sweet Symmetry DSP--if you missed it check it out here https://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2021/07/how-to-let-the-magic-of-in-symmetry-designer-paper-design-your-next-card.html
Today's DSP is You're a Peach
I selected near solid design (has dots), one medium print, and one coordinating small print---they all share Flirty Falmingo with a sprinkling of Old Olive. This points to a card base of Flirty (with layer of white) and Old Olive with Flirty Flamingo inks for the stamping. See how easy card design is when you start with dsp?
Here's today's creation:
This design can be utilized for any number of designer papers that have primarily small designs---as with our Tuesday design the larger patterns won't work as well with this because of the small rectangles being used.
Plus this designer paper is also on sale until 8-2-21--order yours while it's on sale!
I'll give you the step by step directions below followed by the Supply List so you can order your supplies to create this card.
The new July-December mini is being delivered to doorsteps all over the US right now--Maryland, North Carolina, Florida, Pennsylvania...if you don't have a current demonstrator and would like to receive a copy--email me at [email protected]
To go shopping click the Shop Now button & you'll be in my store. If you use this month's Host Code (Z6EERDH9) on your online order you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for each $50 in product that you order (excluding shipping & tax).
1. Cut Flirty Flamingo cardstock 4 1/4 X 11, score long side at 5 1/2 (cardbase).
2. Cut Basic White cardstock 5 1/4 X 4; adhere to card front with liquid glue
3. Cut Flirty dotted DSP 2 X 5 1/8; adhere to white layer with glue (approx 1/8" border of white)
4. Cut 1 3/4 X 2 1/2 of the flower pattern & small peach pattern--adhere to white layer with glue leaving 1/8" border.
5. Stamp (Sweet As a Peach) leaf stem in Old Olive & flower trio in Flirty Flamingo on white cardstock; die cut. Stamp flower centers in Early Espresso. Adhere to card front with dimensionals.
6. Stamp verse in black ink on white cardstock, die cut; adhere over flowers with dimensionals.
7. Cut approximately 8" Pale Papaya ribbon, tie bow, adhere with glue dot.
8. Adhere 2 bumblebee trinkets with glue dots.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supply List: Click on product image & you'll be in my store. Order your supplies now: