Today we're creating The Last Fast & Easy Treat #6. And it makes sense we'd end with Santa! Our jolly little Santa treat holder can be stuffed with anything from Hershey Kisses to something more substantial like a $20 bill--imagine opening this little treat holder and finding some cash!
By now you have an arsenal of designs that you can use to create some awesome treat holders...of course, Thanksgiving and Christmas are only the tip of the ice burg---the possibilities go on and on (maybe we'll explore some more ideas later).
For right now I'll give you the directions for the tags followed by the Supply List. Remember if you place an online order & use this month's Host Code (KZ4ZW9AH) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product for each $50 in product that you.
Note: The Closeout sale for the Holiday mini is now on--click here to check out the list and order now while supplies last Download Year End Closeout US
1. From a piece of Real Red cardstock cut the Mini Curvy Keepsake box---note, since this has score lines do not use the Precision Base plate--use the Magnetic platform. Fold on the score lines.
2. Cut a 1/4 X approximately 2" piece of Basic Black cardstock; cut a small square of Silver Glimmer paper and adhere to middle of the black band. Cut a 1/4 X 1/4" piece of black cardstock and adhere to the center of the Silver Glimmer with a glue dot. Adhere the black band to the middle of one non-handle side of the box with glue dots. Using paper snips trim band to the front flap.
3. Add your treat - close the box folding the other 2 side over the handles.
4. Stamp "Merry Merry" in Call Me Clover ink on Whisper White cardstock. Cut out with the square die (Mini curvy keepsake dies). Cut a sprig (die in Mini Curvy Keepsake dies) from Silver Glimmer paper; adhere to tag with a glue dot. Add 3 Red Rhinestones to the bottom of the sprig.
5. Cut approximately 12" Whisper White twine, fold in half and loop through top of tag, tie around the handle in a bow.
6. Add 3 large Rhinestones (one below and 2 above the belt) for buttons.
Your treat is ready for giving! Hope you enjoyed this series of treat holders that are Fast & Easy!
Supply List: Click on one of the product images below and you'll be in my store. Order your supplies today: