It is not my creation--a friend of mine, Josie Welsh, made this little beauty for me and I want to share it with you. This is great for tucking in some tea bags and a homemade cookie or just pop in some sweets! There's a hidden feature...when you raise up the teapot there's a "teapot" note card where you can add your own sentiments!
I'll give you the directions to create this cutie followed by the Supply List. Click on the Shop Now button or on one of the product images below and you'll be in my store. Order your supplies to create this giftable now.
*Sale-a-bration lasts only until 3/31/19. For each $50 in product that you purchase you can select a free product from the latest Sale-a-bration brochure (you can download that here Download 20190215_SAB19-2_en-US). Freebies are only available while supplies last. (Currently out of stock: ribbon, butterfly wooden elements, card kit, foil paper).
*For every four SAB rewards that you receive from Stampin'Up! you'll receive an SAB Bonus from me (decorated box of chocolate + $5 coupon). You may earn as many as you want!
*If you place an online order and use this month's Host code (MN3BV2BR) you will receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product for each $50 in product that you purchase.
1. Cut 3 1/4 X 3 1/4 Balmy Blue cardstock and adhere to mini pizza box top with liquid glue.
2. Cut a 3 1/4 X 3 1/4 Whisper White cardstock, using the inner doily and the outline die (of the same doily) cut the doily out. Adhere to the box top with liquid glue.
3. Cut 6 1/2 X 3 1/2 Whisper White cardstock, score at 3 1/2 on the long side; using the teapot die... put the lid knob about 1/8" over the fold (hanging over the edge of the fold) and run this through the Big Shot (cutting through both layers). Glue the back teapot onto the box top with liquid glue (this is your notecard)
4. Stamp the tea pot (Tea Together) in Stazon Jet Black ink on the Balmy Blue gingham designer paper and cut out with the teapot die. Adhere to notecard with liquid glue.
5. Stamp For You in black in on Whisper White cardstock; cut out with small stitched circle die; sponge edges with Balmy Blue ink and adhere to bottom of teapot with a dimensional (item # 104430).
6. Tie a small bow with approximately 6" of Balmy Blue ribbon (this SAB item may no longer be available, so use the metallic edged white ribbon instead). Adhere to tag with a glue dot (#103683).
Your box is ready for filling! Enjoy!
Supply List: Click on one of the product images below and you'll be in my store. Order your supplies now: