Today we're creating Week #1 (Part 2) Giftable Mini Coffee Cup Using Stampin'Up! Merry & Bright Bundle Holding a K-cup. Tuesday we used this Merry & Bright Bundle to create a snappy card...if you missed it check it out here Click here to see the card.
Today we're creating a small gift item--something that is minimally expensive but a fun gift to receive--it's great for office mates, small groups, friends, tea & reads...the list goes on!!!
The base is a small 4 oz paper coffee cup with a snap on lid & it can contain coffee, tea, apple cider, or cocoa K-cup....here's the completed project...
These are super simple & you can use a multitude of designs from the Merry Bold & Bright DSP pack. Alter the color for the light bulbs to coordinate with your selected design. You can mass produce all you need in an afternoon.
You can purchase the base cups with lids via Amazon--just search "4 oz disposable paper coffee cups with lid" to find the quantity and price that works for you.
I'll give you step by step directions for today's project below followed by the supply list.
Stop by next week to see what set we're playing with then!
*Place an order using the special host code (QZZ3RNXY) you'll receive the free November card kit with a $35 order or with a $50 order you can also receive a packet of embellishments. Deadline to place order 11-10-23
*Use this month's regular host code (CT9QZ26K) you can earn $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for every $50 in product (excludes shipping & tax).
1. Gently open the side seam of the 4 oz paper coffee cup by pulling gently--you may need to "unroll" the top of the cup and cut away the bottom of the cup creating a template that looks like this
2. Lay this cup-inside up on the backside of your DSP...I could cut approximately 6 on one 12 X 12 sheet. Pencil around the edge and cut out with your paper snips.
3. On the backside of the DSP adhere Tear & Tape to both ends. Remove the covering from one end and adhere it to the seam of the cup. Continue wrapping around until the other end slightly overlaps the attached end. Remove the tape covering from the second end and adhere to attacheded DSP & cup. Press securely.
4. Die cut two light bulb images from coordinating cardstock (I used Real Red & Lemon Lime Twist). On the lightest color stamp "merry" (I used Grann Apple Green on the Lemon Lime bulb). Adhere these bulbs with glue dots overlapping the tops.
5. Adhere a small Basic Jewell Rhinestone on the bulb without the stamped verse.
6. Cut approximately 7" of Garden Green ribbon, tie in bow and ahere where the two bulbs overlap.
7. Add a bit of shred to the cup, pop in the K-cup of choice and click on the lid.
Your gift is ready for giving! This is a great addition to a gift card or to use for a stocking stuffer!
Supplies: Click on any image below and you'll be in my store. Order your supplies now!
161945 Merry Bold & Bright DSP