Today we're Creating with Stampin'Up! Night Divine, Stars at Night & O Holy Night DSP. Tuesday we presented the November Free Card Kit featuring Night Divine--if you missed that Click here for Nov FREE Card Kit.
The Night Divine die set is such a useful beautiful set I wanted to use it one more time...here it is
I've created about a dozen designs using this set & I've always wanted to use the camel--but for some reason it just didn't work into the design--it was either too large for the area or it was headed in the wrong direction. So today it was going to be the focal point of the card.
I began thinking of a design & thumbing through the O Holy Night DSP-- it all clicked into place.
I cut the DSP sheet to fit the layering & there appeared an opening for a beautiful large star. The Stars at Night dies have a large number of dies that can provide just the right size & design for your creation. I selected the medium large star that is also in the hybrid folder & then layered a smaller star in Navy.
The last embellishment was to add the Basic Rhinestone Jewels to that star, one of the DSP stars & the third forming the triangle that is pleasing to the eye.
When they say a picture is worth a thousand words...that's this card--at first I planned to add a sentiment but when I tried to add one--it just didn't work--so I thought, don't force it--leave it perfect the way it is.
I'll give you step by step directions for today's card below followed by the supply list.
Stop by next week to see what set we're playing with then!
*Place an order using the special host code (QZZ3RNXY) you'll receive the free November card kit with a $35 order or with a $50 order you can also receive a packet of embellishments.
*Use this month's regular host code (CT9QZ26K) you can earn $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for every $50 in product (excludes shipping & tax).
1. Cut Night of Navy cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score long side at 4 1/4 (card base).
2. Cut Basic White CS 4 X 5 1/4; adhere to card front.
3. Using the sample to guide capturing the part of the design you want, cut the O Holy Night designer paper 3 7/8 X 5 1/8; adhere to white layer.
4. Die cut camel from Pecan Pie cardstock, adhere to dsp--see placement on sample.
5. Using silver paper & hybrid folder/die--cut the large star--see sample; adhere with glue dots.
6. Die cut smaller star from Navy CS (see sample to identify star)
7. Adhere large rhinestone to navy star center, medium rhinestone to lower star on dsp, and small stone to form the triangle.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supplies: click on any image below and you'll be in my store. Order your supplies now!