Today we are Creating Autumn Again with Stampin'Up! Perched in a Tree Stamps & Aspen Dies. Tuesday our card used the same stamps & dies with the added All About Autumn Designer Series Paper...if you missed it check it out here Click here to see Tuesdays card.
Here's todays design...
And a closer look...
Using the "woods" die gives us a spectacular silhouette behind which we can create any number of wonderful scenes. Today's scene is just a simple appearance of fallen autumn leaves. This is accomplished using the two background stamps in this set. First we stamp the solid image in Pumpkin Pie. Then using the more dotted image we stamp in Cajun Craze. We stamp only in the lower portion of the layer and the remainder simulates a beautiful sunny fall day.
Using the small leaf die and gold foil paper we add 2 leaves on the card front to shine in the sun on their way down from the trees.
This is one of those cards that is great for any greeting occasion--for men or women--one of those that you want in your stash for just those days when time is of the essence but a beautiful card is required.
I'll give you step by step directions for today's card below followed by the supply list.
Stop by next week to see what we're creating!
*If you use this month's host code (EK74Z2KW) you can earn $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for every $50 in product that you order (excludes shipping & tax).
1. Cut Early Espreso cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score long side at 4 1/4 (card base).
2. Cut Daffodil Delight cardstock 4 X 5 1/4
*Stamp in lower 1/3 with solid background stamp in Pumpkin Pie (if color is too dark, stamp off after inking on scrap paper and then on the cardstock.
*Stamp same space with the dotted background stamp in Cajun Craze--again, if color is too dark, stamp off after inking on scrap paper and then on the cardstock.
3. Adhere this layer to card front with liquid glue.
4. Cut Early Espresso cardstock 5 1/8 X 3 7/8, die cut the woods design from center; adhere this to the center of the Daffodil layer making sure the daffodil border is even all around.
5. Die cut 2 small leaves from gold foil paper; adhere using glue dots as if they are falling from the trees (see photo).
6. Cut Very Vanilla cardstock 7/8 X 3; stamp verse in Early Espresso ink; adhere to lower right with dimensionals.
7. Cut approximately 7" of gold cord (Simply Elegant Trim), tie in bow and adhere to left top of label with a glue dot.
8. Adhere 3 small gold Sparkle Gems--see photo for placement.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supplies: click on any image below and you'll be in my store--order your suppies today!