Today we'll be Creating Another Cool Beauty Using Stampin'Up! Botanical Layers Stamp Set. Tuesday our design was a lovely 3-panel "cool" card..if you missed it check it out here Click here to see Tuesday's card.
Here's today's creation...
& a bit closer look..
The snake plant foliage gives us wonderful interest with the pattern of the leaves. So by simply adding one more plant in coordinating Pool party we have all the image that we need for this space.
Again we used the Tinsel Gems but this time we used the green one that add the sparkle but don't draw away your focus from the primary images.
Note the corners of the focal layer (& the shadow layer) are absolutely stunning. This is achieved by using the Very Best Trio punch on all 4 corners...it simple takes the card to the next level with this simple addition.
We used the diagonal lines vellum over the Pool Party layer which give lots of interest to the background with little work.
The sweet bow is tied with the Pool Party Grograin ribbon...it has a sassy little shine & is quite soft & tieable.
I'll give you step by step directions for today's card below followed by the supply list.
Stop by next week to see what we're creating.
*During July for every $50 you purchase in product Stampin'Up! will email you a coupon fof $5 that you can spend in August.
*If you use this month's host code (UVV4F4T3) you can earn $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for every $50 in product that you order (excludes shipping & tax).
1. Cut Thick Basic White cardstock 4 1/4 X 11, score long side at 5 1/2 (card base).
2. Cut Shaded Spruce 3 3/4 X 5; adhere to card front.
3. Cut Pool Party 3 5/8 X 4 7/8; cut Vellum Basics 3 5/8 X 4 7/8--adhere to Pool layer with 4 glue dots in center where they will be covered.
4. Cut Lost Lagoon 2 1/8 X 3 5/8; punch all corners with Very Best Trio punch; adhere to center of card with glue dots.
5. Cut white cardstock 2 X 3 1/2; punch all corners with Very Best Trio punch:
*Stamp snake plant in Shaded Spruce & small plant in Pool Party
*Adhere 1 large & 2 small green Tinsel Gems--see photo for placement.
*Adhere to Lagoon layer with dimensionals
6. Cut approximately 9" Pool Party Grograin ribbon, tie in bow and adhere to plant stems with a glue dot.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supplies: Click on any image below & you'll be in my store. Order your supplies today!