Today we're Creating Another Fast & Beautiful Card with Stampin'Up!'s Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper. Tuesday we used this paper and created a stunning little card...if you missed it check it out here Click here for Tuesday's card.
Today's card is again using this delightfully designed paper that screams celebration. So we have designed a quite simple card using one of the multi-colored papers...
& and little closer look...
The fantastic label design is created with the Countryinn Corners dies--a wonderful set of concentric dies that not only is a beautiful shape but also makes layering a complete breeze.
We layered the Happy Birthday (Wanted to Say dies) in Berry Burst softly shimmered paper over white to simply boost the contrast. Adding two silver stars and the brilliantly sparklng rhinestons...that's all we need to complete this eye-catching birthday wish...this card is terrific for anyone--guys, gals, teens, kids, co-workers! It's a perfect card to keep in your stash for those days you need a card and have little time to create!
Remember, Designer Series Paper is on sale through the month of June. This particular pack is now only $10.62!
Stop by next week to see what we're creating with for July's FREE Class.
I'll give you step by step directions for today's card below followed by the supply list.
*If you use this month's host code (CJD9AH46) you can earn $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for every $50 in product that you order (excludes shipping & tax).
1. Cut Thick Basic White cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score long side at 4 1/4 (card base).
2. Cut Basic White cardstock 4 1/8 X 5 3/8; put through crosshatch folder (of of Basic 3D embossing folders); adhere to card front.
3. Die cut Berry Burst (next to largetst die) with Countryinn Corners die; adhere to center of card front.
4. Die cut next smaller die from "multi-bubbles" design; adhere to berry burst die cut.
5. Die cut underlay (Wanted to Say) birthday from Basic white cardstock; die cut 'happy birthday' from Berry Burst Soft Shimmer paper; adhere greeting to white underlay. Adhere this unit to center of designer paper layer with dimensionals.
6. Die cut 2 small stars (Beautiful Balloons des); adhere near greeting.
7. Adhere 1 large and 2 medium Basic Rhinestones--see sample for placement.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supplies: Click on any image below and you'll be in my store--order your supplies now!