Today you'll be Creating Fast & Easy wtih Stampin'Up! Bright & Beautiful Cards & Envelopes. This is a very pretty set of 20 preprinted card bases with coordinating decorated envelopes...
There are 10 each of both notecard designs and both the front and back of the enveloeps are coordinated to accompany these cards. What a great way to begin creating especially when you are running short on time...the base and the color combos are ready for you to add a focal point and greeting....and you'll be ready to send that card in no time.
Here's today's card using the Bubble Bath base...
We added a layer of Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper which complements the color in the notecard we selelcted.
Then we grabbed that bold and fun die set--Wanted to Say. It has all the frequently used greetings..and we chose Feel Better Soon--when you need a Get Well Card you usually need it quickly. To make the Lemon Lolly script pop--we used an underlayer of Night of Navy---not only does it provide great contrast but it also makes the script "pop up."
Using a couple of star dies from the Beautiful Balloons dies we tucked them in beside the script to provide a bit more interest and pizzazz.
Stop by Thursday and see what else we created with these notecards.
I'll give you step by step directions for today's card below followed by the supply list.
*If you use this month's host code (QGV3RVRM) you can earn $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for every $50 in product that you order (excludes shipping & tax).
1. Cut a piece of multicolored paper (Bright & Beautiful DSP) 4 1/2 X3.
2. Cut Berry Burst cardstock 4 3/4 X 2 1/2; adhere to back of DSP--center with top and bottom peeping from behind the designer paper; adhere this unit to card front.
3. Die cut Feel Better Soon script from Lemon Lolly cardstock; die cut backing from Night of navy cardstock. Adhere to each other with glue and use mini dimensionals to adhere this unit to designer paper (see sample)
4. Die cut large & small star (Beautiful Balloons) from Berry Soft Shimmer; die cut small star from Azure Afternoon cardstock. Adhere the Azure star to the center of the large Berry star--glue dot these near the greeting die cut--see sample.
5. Adhere large rhinestones to each of the small stars.
6. Grab a coordinating envelope and your card is ready for sending!
Supplies: Click on any image below and you'll be in my store. Order your supplies today!