Creating a Birthday Card Using Stampin'Up! Bright & Beautiful Notecards & Envelopes
May 25, 2023
Today we're Creating a Birthday Card Using Stampin'Up! Bright & Beautiful Notecards & Envelooes. Tuesday we created a cute Get Better Soon card with these...if you missed it check it out here Click here to see Tuesday's card
Today we're using the second preprinted design fro the B&B Notecards...this one blends the new colors: Bubble Bath, Lemon Lime Twst and Azure Afternoon. You may have noticed that these colors also predominate in the Bright & Beautiful designer series paper...this creates a collection of products making it super easy to design a card.
Here's todays card...
and a bit closer
Since the background is already so colorful we just began the decorating and embellishments right away.
We cut 2 medium balloons (Beautiful Balloons dies) --one from the designer paper we used on Tuesday and one from Azure cardstock. A small balloon was die cut from the Berry Burst Soft Shimmer paper...all the balloons were attached to the card front with dimensionals to make them pop up.
We cut two arrays of stars (Wanted to Say dies) from Berry Burst and Granny Apple Green to accentuate the coordinating colors already in the card base and die cuts.
Now here's the super fun part--we die cut the Happy Birthday script from More Dazzle and let me tell you--it doesn't sparkle in the photo but just wait until you see it live and the sparkle is totally awesome!
And the card needed nothing more!
I'll give you step by step directions for today's card below followed by the supply list.
*If you use this month's host code (QGV3RVRM) you can earn $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for every $50 in product that you order (excludes shipping & tax).
1. Die cut one medium balloon (Beautiful Balloons dies) from Azure Afternoon cardstock and one from the multi-striped designer paper (Bright & Beautiful.
2. Die cut a small balloon from Berry Burst Soft Shimmer paper; adhere all 3 balloons with dimensionals.
3. Die cut the multi-strings (Beautiful Balloons) from Night of Navy cardstock--adhere under balloons.
4. Die cut an array of stars (Wanted to Say dies) from Berry Burst and from Granny Apple Green cardstock--adhere around balloons.
5. Die cut Happy Birthday (Wanted to Say dies) from More Dazzle and adhere under balloons at a slight angle.
Grab a coordinating envelope and your card is ready for sending!
Supplies: Click on any image below and you'll be in my store. Order your supplies now!