Today we're Creating Another Beautiful Card Using Stampin'Up! 21-23 In Colors! Tuesday we created 21-23 In Color cards featuring all the designs in the Designer Paper pack. If you missed it check it out here Click Here to see the Post
Today we're also using the Designer Paper & any of the designs in the pack will be equally beautiful. I happen to love plaids and so I chose my favorite color in that set and the plaid from the designer paper...here's the result...
a bit closer look at the embellishments and the die cut...
We used the designer paper as our most focal area with the die cut extending into the cardstock strip. This strip has been embossed with the Timeworn Type embossing folder...it gives interest without overwhelming or drawng the eye away from the main attraction.
The die cut is from Artistic Dies--it is just stunning and I must say it was easy to cut and remove from the die. Lots of floral and leaves along with tons of swirls & detail givng is sparkle and charm.
Again we embellished the major flower portion of the die cut with 3 large Fresh Freesia Opal Rounds.
This card is relatively simple design but is perfect for any of the 21-23 In Colors and the corresponding designer paper pack. It's also great for making a stash for use in any occasion--again, like Tuesday's card--without designing with a sentiment...it becomes quite useful.
Stop back next week to see what we're up to!
I'll give you step by step directions below followed by the supply list.
*If you use this month's host code (CMD34HDM) you can earn $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for every $50 in product that you order (excludes shipping & tax).
1. Cut Fresh Freesia cardstock 4 1/4 X 11, score long side at 5 1/2 (card base).
2. Cut the designer paper (Freesia plaid from 21-23 In Color Designer Series Paper) 3 X 5 1/4; adhere to left front leaving 1/8" border.
3. Cut 1 X 5 1/2 Fresh Freesia cardstock, put through Timeworn Type embossing folder; adhere adjacent to designer paper leaving 1/8" border on right side.
4. Die cut floral image (Artistic Dies) from Basic White cardstock; adhere to card front--see sample for placement.
5. Adhere 3 large Freesia Opal Rounds to large flower center.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supplies: Click on any image below & you'll be in my store. Order your supplies today!