Creating Another Striking Card with Stampin'Up! New Naturally Gilded Designer Series Specialty Paper
March 09, 2023
Today we're Creating Another Striking Card with Stampin'Up1 New Naturally Gilded Designer Series Specialty Paper! Last Thursday(3/2/23) we used this same designer paper to create our first card --if you missed it, check it out here .... Click here to see the card
This is a quick peek at the specialty paper..
As you can see it features copper foil on white, silver foil on white, and gold foil on vanilla...such a stunning display of shining beauty!
Here's today's card...
And a litte closer to see that foil and images...
We used the Picture This die for the top layer--isn't that a perfect display of this designer paper? Three lovely windows on to the copper foil wildflowers...amazing!
The sweet butterfly in copper foil is from the die set...Desginer Tags....it's a super useful set and you can use this dainty butterfly for a multitude of card designs.
The curly script for our greeting is from the Irresistible Blooms bundle--that new set of products found online...here's the brochure for all these products... Download DEMO_MKTL_FLY_US_0223_ONLINE_EXCLUSIVES
Stop back by next week to see what we're creating.
I'll give you step by step directions below followed by the supply list for the above card.
Remember you have until 3-10-23 to get the March monthly FREE Class featuring Irresistible Blooms Collection:
Here's how the FREE CLASS works!
Click here for the full details https://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2023/02/monthly-free-stamp-class-featuring-stampinup-new-irresistible-blooms-in-march.html
Briefly you place an order (for anything) using the specific host code (this class host code is (MD6XQ92K)
*For $35 order using the code - you'll receive supplies** to create 3 designs X 2 of each = 6 cards
*For $50 order using the code - you'll receive the above PLUS a pack of embellishments or a roll of ribbon
1. Cut Cajun Craze cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score long side at 4 1/4 (card base); put card front through the cross hatch folder (Basic 3D embossing folders).
2. Cut copper/white designer paper (Naturally Gilded) 4 5/8 X 3 1/2; adhere to card front--center well.
3. Cut Cajun Craze 5/8 X 4 3/4; die cut with Picture This dies; adhere over designer paper with dimensionals (using mini dimensionals works well with these thin borders).
4. Die cut butterfly (Designer Tags) from copper foil; adhere large Champagne Rhinestone to head, adhere butterfly to card with a glue dot.
5. Adhere 3 large Champagne Rhinestones under the right side window in a straight line.
6. Cut Pale Papaya 1/2 X 2 1/4; stamp verse (Irresistible Blooms) in black ink: adhere a small champagne rhinestone as the dot over the 'i'. Adhere label to card front with dimensionals.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supplies: Click on any image below and you'll be in my store--order your supplies today & remember to use the special host code (MD6XQ92K) to receive the FREE class.
#161639 Naturaly Gilded Designer Series Specialty Paper