Today we're Creating a Simply Gorgeous Card with Stampin'Up! Fancy Flora Designer Series Paper. Tuesday we created the cutest Easter basket with this designer paper---if you missed it check it out here click here .
This designer paper is stunning...
Of course, the photo doesn't really give you a good image but you can get the idea...here's today's card...
& a bit closer...
As you can see with the beautiful paper design we don't want to cover up any of it...we just need to add a touch of shine with the gold foil sprigs and the new Iridescent Pastel Gems. We added a bit more elegance with the Gold/Vanilla ribbon (a carryover from the holiday mini catalog).
Then for the last pretty detail we added a border with that awesome set of dies (Delicate Edges)...you just can't go wrong with that set of dies to push your design over the top!
And that's all you need for this spectacular card..remember there are 24 designs in this pack of designer paper so you can have 24 fabulous cards that use the same construction but are totally unique!
Stop back next week --see what we're creating then!
I'll give you step by step directions below followed by the supply list.
*If you use this month's host code (CMD34DM) you can earn $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for every $50 in product that you order (excludes shipping & tax).
1. Cut Petal Pink cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score long side at 4 1/4 (card base).
2. Cut Calypso Coral cardstock 3 7/8 X 5 1/2, use the floral die (Delicate Edges dies) along bottom edge. Adhere to card front with liquid glue. See sample for placement.
3. Cut designer paper (your choice from the 24 designs in Fancy Flora) 3 X 5 1/2; adhere to Calypso layer with liquid glue--see sample for placement.
4. Cut approximately 18" Gold/Vanilla ribbon, wrap around card front and tie in a knot slightly off center.
5. Die cut 2 sprigs (Around the Bend Dies #160649) from Gold Foil; adhere under ribon forming a V.
6. Adhere 1 large and 2 small Calypso Iridescent Pastel Sequins -- see sample for placement.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supplies: click on any image below and you'll be in my store--order your supplies now!