Today we're creating a Total Awesome Gift Tag with Stampin'Up! Sweet Candy Cane Bundle! Tuesday we created a very simple card using the same Sweet Candy Cane set using a really quick trick--if you missed it---check it out here...https://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2022/11/a-simple-trick-to-creating-with-stampinup-sweet-candy-cane-bundle-wtihout-stamping.html.
Christmas gift tags are one of my favorite parts of the whole gift giving experience...
... a little closer look at the candy cane...
The tag base is cut with the large label die in the Seasonal Labels set...this was in last year's holiday mini catalog & carried over in the annual catalog...it's a wonderful base for tags---just the right size.
Today we did stamp the cane in red on white cardstock & die cut. Then layered several greeneries & topped it off with those red glimmer sprigs (Leaves of Holly dies). To tie it all together we added a white glitter organdy bow--it's just the right touch & doesn't overpower the remainder of the design. (Did you know you can color this ribbon with your makers or your ink pad to coordinate with any color you need?)
All this beauty lies atop the Sweetest Christmas designer series paper & a white scalloped die cut circle.
For the next few weeks we'll be exploring other fun sets in the holiday mini--first with a card & the second design of the week will be a gift tag....keep following!
I'll give you full directions below followed by the supply list to order your supplies.
Remember: If you use this month's host code (G4RX6ZUY) you can earn $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for every $50 in product that you order (excludes shipping & tax).
1. Die cut the base label (Seasonal Labels) from Real Red cardstock; punch an approximate 1/4" hole in the top.
2. Cut designer paper (Sweetest Christmas) 2 X 3: adhere to the center with glue.
3. Die cut a scalloped circle (Layering Circle dies approx 2 3/4 diameter) from Basic White cardstock; adhere to center of the designer paper
4. Stamp right hook candy cane in Real Red ink on white cardstock, die cut & adhere to circle at a slight angle.
5. Die cut two double pine sprigs (Christmas Banners) from Evening Evergreen glimmer paper; adhere one with glue dot angled from center to upper left and the other from center angled to lower right.
6. Die cut 2 greenery (Christmas Banner) from Shaded Spruce cardstock; adhere as described above.
7. Die cut 2 large sprigs (Leaves of Holly) from Real Red Glimmer paper; adhere as described above.
8. Cut approximatey 9" of white glitter organdy ribbon, tie a bow & adhere with a glue doe in the center of the greenery.
9. Cut 18" of white glitter organdy ribbon, loop through tag hole---
Your tag is ready for gift giving!
Supplies: click on any image below and you'll be in my store--order your supplies now!