Today we're creating A Simple Stunning Card Using Stampin'Up! Cottage Wreaths & Country Wreath Dies. I haven't played with this set much so far...so you can image what fun I've had when I discovered the layering look of the wreath dies....here's today's card....
Here's a closer look at the wreath...
We began with a Cherry Cobbler card base and covered that with cardstock put through the Quatrefoil embossing folder..that design is such a lovely background for a holiday creatuib.
Then we layered the Seafoam Glimmer "boards" and hung the wreath.
The wreath is two layers---the first is the more solid die using Shaded Spruce. Layered over that is the less dense wreath die in Mint Macaron--this color with the blue tones accents the Shaded Spruce green very well.
The bow die in this set is a great addition to the top and then we sparkled up the wreath with Red Rhinestones. And there you have it---simple & stunning.
But I didn't want to stop playing with these dies so I made another card using White as the background---and here's the result....
Stop back by Thursday and see a special little creation you won't want to miss!
I'll give you full directions below followed by the supply list to order your supplies.
Remember: If you use this month's host code (G4RX6ZUY) you can earn $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for every $50 in product that you order (excludes shipping & tax).
1. Cut Cherry Cobbler cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 score long side at 4 1/4 (card base).
2. Cut Cherry Cobbler 4 1/8 X 5 3/8, put through Quatrefoil embossing folder; adhere to card front.
3. Cut Soft Seafoam glimmer paper (Glimmer Paper) 3/4 X 3 1/2; adhere to card front horizontally to appear like wooden boards.
4. Die cut more solid wreathe from Shaded Spruce; die cut less solid wreath from Mint Macaron; adhere together and then attach to card front with mini dimensionals
5. Die cut bow from Red Glimmer--adhere to wreath top with glue dot.
6. Add trios of Red Rhinestones to the wreath (see photo).
Your card is ready for sending!
Supplies: Click on any image below and you'll be in my store--order your supplies now by clicking the Shop Now button: