Today we're creating a Beautiful Christmas Card with New Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper & Frames & Festive Stamps. Tuesday we created a lovely ornament/tag--miss it? Check it out here https://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2022/10/christmas-ornament-with-stampinups-newfitting-florets-dies.html
Here's today's creation...
Wow, that's what comes to mind when I see this beautiful paper in Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen--then adding that super pop of Real Red ribbon--Wow!
Notice that we also underscored the verse with 3 Pool Party sequins and this really jazzed up that pretty verse. The greeting is from the new Frames & Festive stamp set that is part of the Fitting Florets Collection...this set will not be transitioning to the new spring mini catalog--so nab it now!
The verse is stamped in Versamark & embossed with silver powder--this adds shine as well as coordinates the the label background of silver foil.
The corners of the designer paper have been sculpted with the Very Best Trio punch---what an amazing difference that made.
There is a full collection of products-- a bundle, an additional stamp set, designer paper and embellishments---the bundle is carrying over into the spring mini---awesome! However, the designer paper, the holiday stamp set and the embellishments are only available during November & December! So don't delay---as always these products are available only while supplies last. Download 1022_Q4_OOP_PREORDER_FLYER_FITTING_FLORETS_US (1)
Stop back by next week to see what creating we are doing.
I'll give you full directions below followed by the supply list to order your supplies.
Remember: If you use this month's host code (G4RX6ZUY) you can earn $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for every $50 in product that you order (excludes shipping & tax).
1. Cut Soft Succulent cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score long side at 4 1/4 (card base).
2. Cut Basic White cardstock 3 3/4 X 5; adhere to card front with liquid glue.
3. Cut designe paper 3 5/8 X 4 7/8; use the Very Best Trio punch on the corners; adhere to card front.
4. Stamp greeting in Versamark on Basic White cardstock, sprinkle with silver embossing powder and heat with Heat Tool until shiny silver. Die cut with label die (Seasonal Labels dies).
5. Use same die to cut label from silver foil; cut label horizontally in 2; adhere to back of greeting label with glue dots--separate slightly as you adhere so approximate 1/16" of silver shows at top and bottom.
6. Adhere 3 Pool Party sequins under greeting.
7. Cut approximately 7" of real red ribbon, tie in bow & adhere at top of label with a glue dot; adhere label to middle of card front with glue.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supplies: Click on any image below & you'll be in my store--order your supplies today!