Today we're Creating Positive Images with Stampin'Up! Ranunculus Leaf Dies! Tuesday we created negative images using these dies...if you missed it..check it out here https://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2022/10/creating-negative-images-with-stampinup-ranunculus-leaf-dies.html
On Tuesday we die cut leaves we'll be using today--these are the 'positive' images (from the 'negative' images for Tuesday's card)....today's card....
capturing Wink of Stella twinkle...
We used our alcohol Blends to create the graduated blended colors for each leaf. The alcohol allows you to lay down a color, add a bit of contrasting color & then blend it so you get these beautiful imitations of nature. It's so hard to capture the 'wink' but it really takes the design up a notch on the beauty scale!
The Vannilla/gold ribbon adds pizzazz as a pretty edging.
We have load of texture with Timeworn Type under the leavesand Quatrefoil on the right side..when using a neutral card base you can jazz it up with lots of texture.
The Champagne Rhinestones ratchet up the greeting label--the color of these embellishments blends nicely with an array of color paired with these autumn colors they lean toward a golden hue.
Stop back by next Tuesday --see what we're creating!
I'll give you full directions below followed by the supply list to order your supplies.
Remember: If you use this month's host code (SVADB3GK) you can earn $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for every $50 in product that you order (excludes shipping & tax).
1. Cut Thick Very Vanilla cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score long side at 4 1/4 (cardbase).
2. Cut Very Vanilla cardstock 2 X 5 3/8; put through Timeworn Type folder & adhere to left side of card front with glue.
3. Cut Vanilla cardstock 2 3/8 X 5 3/8, put through Quatrefoil folder & adhere to right side of card front with glue.
4. Cut approximately 17" of Vanilla Gold ribbon, wrap around card front -- tie in knot in upper 1/3 of front, seccure knot to card front with a glue dot.
5. Stamp verse (Ranunculus Romance) in Stazon Saddle Brown ink on Vanilla; die cut with scalloped circle die. Die cut slightly larger plain circle from Cajun Craze cardstock. Adhere together with glue & adhere to card front. Adhere 3 small Champagne rhinestones above verse.
6. For 2 leaves (these were die cut in Tuesday's creation) use Dark Daffodil Delight (base) & Dark Pumpkin Pie Blends; for 1 leaf use Pumpkin Pie (base) & Dark Cajun Craze.
Work in small areas---lay down a layer of he base color, then edge the area in the darker color. Finalize by blending with the base color....then brush with Wink of Stella.
You card is ready for sending!
Supplies: Click on any image below and you'll be in my store...order your supplies now;