Check This Amazing Card Using Stampin'Up! Delicate Edges Dies
October 11, 2022
Today we'll be using a super set of dies---Check This Amazing Card Using Stampin'Up! Delicate Edges Dies. This is a set of 4 beautiful dies that provide a variety of edges...each with it's own unique twist. It's one of those sets you'll want to have in your basic die stash because each die is a staple design that will not go out of style.
Here's today's card...
And here's a bit closer look...
We used gold foil to create the leaf "edgings"...the gold gives the card such a lovely warm glow...it just screams autumn.
Autumn colors are my favorite group of colors (except for spring & then there's the crisp winter hues, & those lovely brilliant summer ones...ok, so I really enjoy them all)! But I do enjoy creating with blending the warm fall colors---in this case I used Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, & Cajun Craze---topped it off with the gold foil & this card becomes a classic design that can be part of your ever present stash for a quick grab.
For what occasion would this NOT work? It's perfect for thinking of you, thank you, birthday, just a note, thanksgiving....I used one of my favorite greeting sets (Go To Greetings) becaue I can find a greeting in that set that will fit almost any occasion and size needed. This is a right great set to keep in the front of your greeting sets for quick grab.
Stop back by Thursday and see another version using the Delicate Edges.
I'll give you full directions below followed by the supply list to order your supplies.
Remember: If you use this month's host code (SVADB3GK) you can earn $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for every $50 in product that you order (excludes shipping & tax).
1. Cut Thick Very Vanilla carstock 4 1/4 X 11, score long side at 5 1/2 (card base).
2. Cut Cajun Craze cardstock 5 1/4 X 4; adhere to card front with glue
3. Cut Very Vanilla cardstock 3 7/8 X 5 1/8
*With Blending Brushes in circular motions use the following inks diagonally across the cardstock overlapping each color with the next one
Note: After completing all 3 "bands" of color go over the entire piece with Daffodil to do a final "blend"
*Adhere this to the card front with glue
4. Stamp the greeting in black in near the bottom center (see photo)
5. Die cut 4 "leaf" borders from gold foil; place these vertically altering the length of the & adhere with small amounts of glue--trim off excess at the top of the cardstock
6. Cut approximately 12" of gold/vanilla ribbon. Wrap around card front and tie in a knot in top center--secure knot with a glue dot.
7. Adhere 1 largen & 2 medium Champagne Rhinestones (see photo)
Your card is ready foe sending!
Supplies: Click on any image below and you'll be in my store--order your supplies now!