Today we're creating Another Amazing Card Using Stampin'Up! Delicate Edges Dies. Tuesday we created a beauty using autumn colors...if you missed it check it out here.... https://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2022/09/check-this-amazing-card-using-stampinup-delicate-edges-dies.html
Today's charming look is created using a winter color blend...
Trying to capture the glow of the silver foil...
The super power of this die set is that it provides 4 totally unique designs...so even using the same card design when we alter the the die selection we have a card with a totally different look & feel.
On this card we used Pacific Point and Fresh Freesia ink for our blended background...to me this gives a slightly winter feel. So with the blue tones we chose the silver foil for the edge cuts to coincide with the 'cool' colors.
For this embellishments we chose the ever sparkly Freesia sequins that catch any passing ray of light and turn it into a beautiful sparkle. We added the ribbin of white glitter that adds an additional touch of sparkle near the top of the card.
Again, we used the greeting fron the Go To Greetings set that gives us our most frequently used greetings.
Stop back by next Tuesday and see what we've created for you.
I'll give you full directions below followed by the supply list to order your supplies.
Remember: If you use this month's host code (SVADB3GK) you can earn $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for every $50 in product that you order (excludes shipping & tax).
1. Cut Thick Basic White carstock 4 1/4 X 11, score long side at 5 1/2 (card base).
2. Cut Fresh Freesia cardstock 5 1/4 X 4; adhere to card front with glue
3. Cut Basic White cardstock 3 7/8 X 5 1/8
*With Blending Brushes in circular motions use the following inks diagonally across the cardstock overlapping each color with the next one
Note: After completing the 2 "bands" of color go over the entire piece with Freesia to do a final "blend"
*Adhere this to the card front with glue
4. Stamp the greeting in black in near the bottom center (see photo)
5. Die cut 4 "leaf" borders from silver foil; place these vertically altering the length of the die cut & adhere with small amounts of glue--trim off excess at the top of the cardstock
6. Cut approximately 12" of white glitter ribbon. Wrap around card front and tie in a knot in top center--secure knot with a glue dot.
7. Adhere 3 Freesia sequins (see photo)
Your card is ready fro sending!
Supplies: Click on any image below and you'll be in my store--order your supplies now!