Today we'll create a Quick Design with Stampin'Up! Perfect Partners Fresh Cut Flowers Stamps & Dies, Through September only 6 stamp sets in the current catalogs will have coordinating dies available.These dies are called Perfect Partners & are only available from 9/1 - 9/30 OR as long as supplies last--which ever comes first. If you want to see all the Perfect Partners click here Download PROMOTIONAL_FLYER_Q3_OOP_PERFECT_PARTNERS_0822_US apples
Today's partners are the Fresh Cut FLowers stamp set
and the Fresh Cut Stems dies (dies #160251or bundle #162519)...
Here's today's creation
... a bit closer looks the the primary image...
We coupled that border edge with the grid die (Chic dies) to provide bookend flourishes for our flower bouquet. Being able to die cut the flower image means we can use accent pieces that are not possible when you have to stamp directly on the cardstock--you can't place anything underneath (there are techniques to do that but they are a bit time-consuming & I'm usually too lazy to do them).
Using the bud spring die with the Evening Evergreen Glimmer paper added a bit of glamour to our simple flowers. The gold foil grid on the right adds a pretty soft shine that brightens the entire card.
Stop back by Thursday & see our next creation with this set of partners.
I'll give you step by step directions below followed by the supply list.
Remember: If you use this month's host code (9ADV3U7V) you can earn $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for every $50 in product that you order (excludes shipping & tax).
1. Cut Thick Basic White cardstock 4 1/4 X 11, score long side at 5 1/2 (card base)
2. Cut Basic White cardstock 4 1/8 X 5 3/8, put through Timeworn Type folder; adhere to card front.
3. Cut Petal Pink cardstock 3/4 X 5, use edge border die; adhere to card front approximately 3/4 in from left edge.
4. Die cut gold foil with grid die (Chic dies); adhere to left of petal strip
5. Cut DSP4 1/2 X 2 1/4; adhere to card front slightly over petal strip.
6. Stamp large flower bouquet in Memento ink on Basic White cardstock, die cut, & color
*Light/Dark Calypso Coral Blends
*Light/Dark Shaded Spruce Blends
*Add Wink of Stella to flowers
7. Adhere to card front with dimensionals
8. Die cut sprig from Evening Evergreen glimmer paper; cut off small sprig at lower right--adhere small piece above lower left leaves. Adhere remainder under the upper left flowers.
9. Cut approximately 8" Pale Papaya ribbon, tie bow, adhere with glue dot.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supplies: Click on any image below & you'll be in my store--order your suppies now!