Creating Another Cute Card with Stampin'Up! Best Witches Stamp Set
September 29, 2022
Today we're Creating Another Cute Card wtih Stampin'Up! Best Witches Stamp Set. Tuesday we used a tea light--if you missed it--check it out here https://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2022/09/creating-a-tealight-card-with-stampinup-best-witches-stamp-set.html
Today's card uses the same image plus that adorable green frog!
And a bit closer look...
Again, in this card our background features the Black & White designer series paper--this time the diamond shapes. This paper is awesome because one side is the black/gray images and the other side is the same image in black and white--you choose which one coordinates best with your creation for the day!
Loving purples and greens for Halloween colors the Freesia contains that bit of warmth that complements the other warm colors for the season (and it's one of my favorite colors).
We added a sprinkling of the stars colored with Dark Daffodil Delight Blends giving touch of mystery and magic to the scene.
Stop back next week and see what we're creating then!
I'll give you step by step directions below followed by the supply list.
Remember: If you use this month's host code (9ADV3U7V) you can earn $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for every $50 in product that you order (excludes shipping & tax).
1. Cut Fresh Freesia cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score long side at 4 1/4 (card base).
2. Cut Freesia 4 1/8 X 5 3/8, put through the Brick embossing folder; adhere to cardfront with glue.
3. Cut diamond designer paper 2 1/2 X 5 1/8; adhere to lower card front with glue.
4. Cut Basic White cardstock 3 X 4 1/4
*Stamp witch, frog, and stars in Memento ink.
*Color with Blends: Fresh Freesia, Stary Sky, Parakeet Party, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Crumb Cake
5. Cut Basic Black cardstock 3 1/8 X 4 1/8; adhere to back of stamped layer with glue and add to card front.
6. Cut Freesia 1/2 X 2, stamp 'Best Witches' in Memento; use dimensionals to attach to card.
7. Adhere 3 Freesia sequins in pattern shown in sample.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supplies: Click on any image below & you'l be in my store. Order your supplies today!