Creating Another Sweet Card Using New Stampin'Up! Perfect Partners Apple Harvest & Apple Blossom Dies
September 01, 2022
Today we're Creating Another Sweet Card Using New Stampin'Up! Perfect Partners Apple Harvest & Apple Blossom Dies. Tuesday we created a lovely apple card with this set...if you missed it check it out here https://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2022/08/creating-with-stampinup-new-apple-blossom-perfect-partner-dies.html
This die set is only available during September (or while supplies last) & coordiates with the Apple Harvest stamp set in the July Dec mini (holiday). The all the new dies available now is in the brochure Download PROMOTIONAL_FLYER_Q3_OOP_PERFECT_PARTNERS_0822_US
Here's today's creations...
& closer to the focal point...
When I saw these flower dies in this new set I just had to create with them--they are great used together for a layered look or singly so you have 2 sizes with which to work.
The dies also prvide multiples of 2 leaf sizes--this permits you to cut many leaves with one cranking through the machine.
The flower centers use the Fresh Freesia sequins (Self-Adhesive Sequins and Gems) that jazz up the entire card front--these sequins are super sparkly. These are my favorite new embellishments in the mini catalog.
We're also using the super long label die here--that is so useful because we don't have many label dies that long in any other available die set...it's great to be able to stamp that long verse on a lovely label and place it on the embossed background.
I'll give you step by step directions below followed by the supply list.
Stop back next Tuesday and see another Perfect Partner in use!
Remember: If you use this month's host code (9ADV3UTV) you can earn $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for every $50 in product that you order (excludes shipping & tax).
1. Cut Thick Basic White cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score long side at 4 1/4 (card base).
2. Leave card open, place front only inside Timeworn Type embossing folder & run through machine.
3. Leave card open...place scalloped edge die about 1/2" from botton of card front (see photo), die cut
4. Cut designer paper 1 1/4 X 5 1/2, adhere to inside of back card base.
5. Die cut branch from Early Espresso cardstock; adhere to card front with glue (see photo)
6. Die cut 3 large & 3 small flowers from Fresh Freesia cardstock; layer with glue dots. Adhere to branch with glue dots. Adhere Freesia sequin to each flower center.
7. Die cut one large and one small leaf from Shaded Spruce cardstock--adhere to branch with glue.
8. Stamp verse in Memento ink on Basic White cardstock; die cut with long label die. Adhere to card front with mini dimensionals.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supplies: Click on any image below and you'll be in my store. Order your supplies now!