Today we're creating a Tealight Card with Stampin'Up! Best Witches Stamp Set. What fun to light the fire under the witch's pot and see the sparkling glittering above the stew!
When the room lights are turned off....
Turning room lights on...
Being one stamp we are hand-cutting to separate the pot to set it right above the tea light. We attached the pot with dimensionals on the window sheet lining the inside of the front panel.
The "stop" is the verse over gold glimmer paper attached with dimensonals--this height catches the front panel & your card stands perfectly,
The designer paper is the Black & White set which coordinates wonderfully with Halloween designs--stars, dots, zig zag, stripes...etc. The black, gray & white complements all of the Halloween shades.
Stop back by on Thursday to see what else are up to with this set.
Remember: If you use this month's host code (9ADV3U7V) you can earn $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for every $50 in product that you order (excludes shipping & tax).
1. Cut Basic Black cardstock 12 X 4, scoring at 4 and 8." (Use 12 X 12 cardstock #124267).
2. Cut Pumpkin Pie cardstock 3 3/4 X 3 3/4, adhere to front with glue;
*Cut designer paper 3 5/8 X 3 5/8; glue to above layer.
*Die cut circle (approx 2 3/8 diameter) from center of this front panel
*Cut window sheet 3 1/2 X 3 1/2; glue dot to inside of front panel.
3. Cut gold foil 3 3/4 X 3 3/4, adhere to inside center panel with glue.
4. Cut gold foil 2 1/2 X 3 3/4, adhere to bottom inside section with glue---start approximate 1/8" from the fold line.
5. Cut 1 1/4 X 3 3/4 designer paper & adhere to the bottom panel beginning at the gold foil.
6. Cut Pumpkin Pie 1/2 X 2, stamp Best Withches in Memento ink.
*Cut gold glimmer 1 3/4 X 5/8; adhere to back of verse with glue dots
*Using 2 dimensionals adhere approximate 1/2" from front edge of bottom square.
7. Stamp image in Memento ink on white cardstock, hand cut images.
*Color with Blends: Light Stary Sky, Light Parakeet Party, Light/Dark Fresh Freesia, SU900, Light Smoky Slate, Dark Daffodil, Light Crumb Cake
*Adhere pot to window sheet with mini dimensionals; adhere the witch with dimensionals
8. Punch gold glitter star (Starlit punch); adhere to window with black mini dimensional.
9. Adhere 3 Fresh Fresia sequins above the pot.
Your card is ready to display!
Supplies: Click on any iage below &you'll be in my store--order supplies today!