Today we're Creating a Dazzling Card with Stampin'Up! Soft Seedling Stamp Set! Tuesday we used this set in creating a very quick multi-colored(but non-coloring) image. If you missed it check it out here https://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2022/09/quick-multi-color-stamping-with-stampinup-soft-seedlings-stamp-set.html
Here's today's card...
and a closer look at the details..
Simply ink up this single stamp with Versamark, sprinkle with Gold embossing powder and heat---that's it--the result is absolutely stunning! Simple, quick and easy.
The two gold layers are achieved with the Distressed Gold Specialty Paper which has recently become one of my favorite accent papers---there's a bit of the shiny foil and then it's toned down with the distressing...just simply a beautiful combo to bring some old-world elegance to a modern image.
Stop back next Tuesday and see what wonderful project we're creating next week!
I'll give you step by step directions below followed by the supply list.
Remember: If you use this month's host code (9ADV3U7V) you can earn $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for every $50 in product that you order (excludes shipping & tax).
1. Cut Thick Very Vanilla cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score long side at 4 1/4 (card base)
2. Cut Very Vanilla 4 1/8 X 5 3/8; put through Timeworn Type embossing folder & adhere to card front with glue.
3. Cut the following layers and adhere to card front in this order:
*4 1/4 X 3 1/2 Distressed Gold
*4 1/8 X 3 3/8 Very Vanilla
*3 3/4 X 3 Distressed Gold
4. Cut Very Vanilla cardstock 3 1/2 X 2 3/4
*Stamp image on cardstock in Versamark ink
*Sprinkle liberally with Gold embossing powder; tap off excess and heat until shiny gold
*Adhere to Distressed Gold layer with glue.
5. Cut approximate 8" gold cord, tie in bow and adhere to leaf stem with glue dot.
6. Adhere one large & one small brushed gold dots--see photo for placement.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supplies: Click on any image below and you'll be in my store. Order your supplies now!