Today we're creating Another Quick and Classy Card with Stampin'Up! Perfect Partners Fresh Cut Flowers Stamps & Dies. Tuesday we used the large bouquet--if you missed it check it out here https://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2022/09/quick-design-with-stampinup-perfect-partners-fresh-cut-flowers-stamps-dies.html.
Today we're using one of the smaller bouquets and with some additional accent pieces...
Here's today's design:
And a bit closer to the focal point...
We used a set of concentric circles (Layering Circles dies) to cut the central gold wreath from Gold Foil. This classic look can support a wide variety of focal points. We added the Evening Evergreen glimmer sprig and a smaller gold glimmer twig to bring the bouquet to life. The added small flower cut from Distressed Gold Designer Paper peeks out from behind for some added character.
The Vanilla/Gold ribbon was a perfect complement to the card base and we added a bit more twinkle wih the 3 Pool Party sequins which are my absolute favorites from the holiday mini.
Stop back by next week & see our next creation.
I'll give you step by step directions below followed by the supply list.
Remember: If you use this month's host code (9ADV3U7V) you can earn $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for every $50 in product that you order (excludes shipping & tax).
1. Cut Thick Very Vanilla cardstock 4 1/4 X 11, score long side at 5 1/2 (card base).
2. Cut Very Vanilla cardstock 4 1/8 X 5 3/8; put through Quatrefoil embossing folder; adhere to card front.
3. Layer 2 concentric circles (largest approximately 2 1/2" diameter and cut "wreath" from Gold Foil; adhere to card front.
4. Stamp small flower bouquet in Memento ink on Very Vanilla cardstock & color with
*Light & Dark Pumpkin Pie Blends
*Light Old Olive
5. Adhere to card front with dimensionals
6. Die cut small open flower from Distressed Gold paper--adhere under top right bouquet.
7. Die cut large sprig from Evening Evergreen Glimmer paper--adhere under bouquet to left
8. Die cut small twig from Gold Glimmer--adhere to center of bouquet.
9. Cut approximately 8" of Vanilla/Gold ribbon, tie bow, adhere with glue dot.
10. Adhere large copper brushed dot to center of large flower
11. Adher 3 Pool Party Adhesive backed sequins & gems--see photo for placement
Your card is ready for sending!
Supplies: Click on any image below and you'll be in my store--order your supplies now!