Today we're creating Another Lovely & Quick Card Created with Stampin'Up! Artistically Inked Stamps & Dies. Tuesday we created a stunning card using black as our contrast...if you missed it check it out here https://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2022/10/spectacular-quick-easy-card-with-stampinup-artistically-inked-stamps-ddes.html.
Today we're switching to white die cut...here's today's card...
...and a bit closer to check out the focal point...
Tuesday's card was a rather uniform background color. Today we're using the Hues of Happiness designer paper and these colors graduate through the rainbow. The section we used as our background uses the deep deep pink flowing into the dark rich yellows.
A black die cut would have been quite pretty but we decided to switch to white because with this designer paper we got a bit more contrast with the white. We also changed the butterfly to white.
Instead of using the Champagne rhinestones we are useing the Iridescent Rhinestones...these are absolutely stunning because they tend to change color somewhat to match or coordinate with the color they are set on. With the gem cut stones they catch the light and send out beautiful little twinkles.
Agian, this is another one of those card designs that would work well with most of the designer papers in this Hues of Happiness stack. What a fun set of cards you can create simply switching the designer paper behind the die cut.
Stop back next week and see what we're creating then!
I'll give you step by step directions below followed by the supply list.
Remember: If you use this month's host code (9ADV3U7V) you can earn $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for every $50 in product that you order (excludes shipping & tax).
1. Cut Thick Basic White cardstock 4 1/4 X 11, score long side at 5 1/2 (card base). Put card front through Timeworn Type Embossing folder.
2. Cut Basic Black cardstock 3 5/8 X 4 7/8; adhere to card front with glue.
3. Cut designer paper (Hues of Happiness) 3 1/2 X 5; adhere to black layer with glue.
4. Die cut large floral image from Basic White cardstock; adhere to designer paper layer with glue
*Adhere 3 large Iridescent rhinestones to large flower center and 1 medium rhinestone to 3 swirls (see photo for placement.
5. Stamp Hello in Memento ink in lower right corner.
6. Die cut small butterfly (Daffodil Dies) from Basic White cardstock & adhere to left of greeting with a glue dot.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supplies: Click on any image below and you'll be in my store. Order your supplies now!