Today we're Creating with Stampin'Up! New Apple Blossom Perfect Partner Dies. This is one of the new Stampin'Up! Dies that do not appear in any catalog and are only available during the month of September (or while supplies last). These dies coordinate with stamp sets already available in one of the current catalogs.
This set coordinates with Apple Harvest in the July December (holiday) mini catalog....
If you want to see all the Perfect Partners offered as a bundle (or individually) you can download the brochure here Download PROMOTIONAL_FLYER_Q3_OOP_PERFECT_PARTNERS_0822_US
Let's get to creating a card with this perfect parter set..
We've layered the die cut apple branch over the super versatile Timeworn Type embossed card front. It's very difficult to get a nice image stamped on top of an embossed area. Using this die to cut out the image allows us to have a lovely background too.
It also allows us to add dimension & depth by adhering it by popping up the image.
The scalloped edge is one of the dies---it not only cuts the edge of your card but also provides a separate 1/16" scalloped edging die cut... not used today but can be saved for future creations.
The sparkly green accents (Self-adhesive sequins & gems)add that pizzazz that pushes our design up a level.
I'll give you step by step directions below followed by the supply list.
Stop back next Thursday & see another creation using this bundle!
Remember: If you use this month's host code (CHF62MN3) you can earn $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for every $50 in product that you order (excludes shipping & tax).
1. Cut Thick Basic White cardstock 4 1/4 X 11, score long side at 5 1/2 (card base).
2. Keep base open flat, insert only card front in Timeworn Type embossing folder & run through die machine.
3. Keeping the base open flat, lay scalloped edge die about 1 1/4" from bottom of card front, die cut.
4. Cut striped designer paper (Perfectly Penciled) 1 1/2 X 4 1/4 (orient stripes correctly); adhere to inside back of card base.
5. Stamp apple branch in Memento ink on Basic white cardstock; die cut
*Color with Blends: Dark Real Red, Light Crumb Cake, Light Shaded Spruce, Light So Safron
*Add a touch of Wink of Stella to inside apple.
*Add a gold Festive Pearl to the flower center
6. Adhere to card front with dimensionals.
7. Cut Mint Macaron cardstock 1 3/8 X 1 5/8, stamp verse in Memento ink
*Cut Basic Black cardstock 3/4 X1 1/4; adhere to back of Mint & adhere to card front with glue.
8. Adhere 3 Coastal Cabana sequins around focal image--see photo for placement.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supplies: Click on any image below and you'll be in my store--order supplies now!