Today we're Creating Another Stunner Card with Stampin'Up! Enchanting Details Die Set. If you missed the first card we created Tuesday check it out here... https://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2022/07/creating-a-super-quick-simple-card-with-stampinup-new-enchanted-details-dies.html.
In today's card we are designing a window with hangings that are just right against a summer blue sky...here's today's creation...
Tuesday's card featured the pink watercolor wash from the Awash in Beauty Designer Series Paper. Today's card uses the Balmy Blue wash...it appears that the sky has been studded with delightful little summer flowers. What a fun background for our window scene...and so simple to just cut it from designer paper.
The window is a single die plus the plant hanger "tied" on with a sweet baker's twine bow. The plant container is cut from Pacific Point and the plant itself from Shaded Spruce.
We've added 3 rhinestones to jazz it up a bit--we have to have sparkle to complete a card, right.
Then to finalize we've stamped "Just a Note" ---the smallest of the 3 in Go To Greetings...but again, any of the smaller greetings would work fine here.
The resulting card a perfect setting to gaze through the window and dream a sweet summer dream!
I'll give you step by step directions below followed by the supply list.
Remember: If you use this month's host code (29WVCFRT) you can earn $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for every $50 in product that you order (excludes shipping & tax).
1. Cut Balmy Blue cardstock 4 1/4 X 11, score long side at 5 1/2 (card base)
2. Cut Basic White cardstock 4 X 5 1/4; adhere to card base with liquid glue.
3. Cut Balmy watercolor wash (Awash in Beauty DSP) 4 7/8 X 5 1/8; adhere to white layer with glue.
4. Die cut the multihanging and the plant hanger from Basic White cardstock. Cut plant container from Pacific Point and the plant from Shaded Spruce.
*Glue the multihanging about 1/8" from top of designer paper with glue.
*Using a glue dot a the top loop of the plant hanger adhere the hanger to the top most hanging (see photo)
*Adhere the plant pot under the hanger with glue and add the plant with glue; then using another glue dot adhere the bottom tassel of the hanger to the card front.
*Cut approximately 8" of white bakers twine (Fan's Baker's Twine) and tie a small bow; adhere to the top loop of the plant hanger with a glue dot
5. Adhere 3 small rhinestones (see photo for placement).
6. Stamp "Just a Note" (smallest in Go To Greetings) in Memento ink (note: any of the small greetings in this set will work fine).
Your card is ready for sending!
Supplies: Click on any image below and you'll be in my store. Order your supplies now!