Today we're Creating with New Stampin'Up! In Colors & Botanical Layers! The new In Colors will be with us for two years and that's great news since they are absolutely beautiful especially during the summer when we are creating florals and summery images.
Our creations this week are designed by Debbie Crivello, one of our Dream Team members for this season. This week's projects will be the last Dream Team contributions for this season...
Here's Debbie's first design for this week...
and a bit closer look at the wreath...
and something I always love ....decorating the inside too!
Debbie chose the Botanical Layers stamp set to feature in this card and is using Parakeet Party, Tahitian Tide, Sweet Sorbet, and Orchid Oasis--all of these are new In Colors. These deliver a very fresh summery image.
In the directions below Debbie gives you the secret to creating a perfectly circular wreath using the small greenery stamp...by following her directions yours stamping will also result in a perfect wreath!
Those precious little butterflies are dies from our Brilliant Wings dies--they are just the perfect size for this wreath.
The verse is completed with heat embossing with Craft White ink which really pops on the Orchid Oasis label.
I'll give you step by step directions below followed by the supply list.
Stop back Thursday and see Debbie's last design for this season.
Remember: If you use this month's host code (VWJEW9VK) you can earn $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for every $50 in product that you order (excludes shipping & tax).
1. Cut Thick Basic White cardstock 8 ½ x 5 ½ score long side at 4 1/4 (cardbase).
2. Cut Orchid oasis 5 ¼ x 4; adhere to card base with liquid glue.
3. Cut Basic White 5 1/8 x 3 7/8
*Lightly trace inside of largest layering circle die with a pencil in center of this layer.
*Following pencil line stamp smallest greenery (Botanical Layers) in Parakeet Party overlapping slightly.
*Randomly stamp flower images in Orchid Oasis, Sweet Sorbet and Tahitian Tide.
4. Cut 4 of smallest butterfly dies (Brilliant wings dies) from Orchid Oasis. Attach with mini dimensionals around circle. Add Iridescent Rhinestones to each.
5. Stamp ‘Thank you’ (Art Gallery) on Orchid Oasis in Versamark ink, sprinkle with white embossing powder & heat with Heat Tool until shiny white. Die cue with small label die (Floral Gallery Dies). Adhere to middle of wreath with mini dimensionals.
6. Cut Orchid Oasis 5 1/4 X 4; cut Basic White cardstock 5 x 3 ¾ --adhere to Orchid layer with glue.
*Add 3 ¾ x 1 strip of In color DSP to bottom of panel. Attach to inside of card.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supplies: Click on any image below & you'll be in my store--order your supplies now!