Today we're Creating a Slimline Card with Stampin'Up! Botanical Layers Stamp Set. Our creator today is Debbie Crivello. This is our last Dream Team creations for this season. Debbie's design on Tuesday was just beautiful using this same stamp set---if you missed it check it out here...https://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2022/06/creating-with-new-stampinup-in-colors-botanical-layers.html
One of the current new styles of card is the slimline card...Stampin'Up! now has slimline envelopes making them easy to send (157981).
Here's Debbie's creation..
... a bit closer look...
Inside is just as pretty...
Using one of the plant stamps Debbie has created a lovely side border graduating in color depth from light to dark --Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sorbet, Real Red. This causes the eye to flow from top to bottom. She has used the Amazing Thanks dies to create the verse & by using the underlay die in white the Sweet Sorbet "thanks" nearly leaps off the card--bright and beautiful.
She used the Splatters embossing folder (Stripes & Splatters embossing folders) to add that texture to this relaxed card & then added two sets of In Color Matte Dots to add some pizzazz to the upper right and lower left corners.
Before we go on we want to thank Debbie for her hard work and awesome designs that she's been sharing with us for the last few months! It's been great fun to work with her & we've enjoyed her creations.
We'll give you step by step directions below followed by the supply list.
Remember: If you use this month's host code (VWJEW9VK) you can earn $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for every $50 in product that you order (excludes shipping & tax).
1. Cut Thick Basic White 8 ½ x 7 ½; score long side at 3 3/4 (card base).
2. Cut Sweet Sorbet 8 1/4 X 3 1/2; adhere to base with glue.
3. Cut Basic White 8 1/8 x 3 3/8:
*Using Largest geometrical image, stamp along left side using overlapping images in this order: Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sorbet, & Real Red.
4. Cut Basic White 8 1/8 x 1 ¾- Emboss with Splatter EF (run partially through die cut machine, remove , rotate piece & run through again). To avoid sharp lines remove c/s before it reaches end of folder.
5. Cut Sorbet 8 1/8 x ½. Adhere to edge of embossed piece with glue.
6. Attach panel to right side of stamped piece & then adhere to card base.
7. Die cut smaller ‘thanks’ (Amazing Thanks dies) once from Sorbet & twice from thick white c/s. Layer together with liquid glue.
8. Cut larger 'thanks' die from white c/s & attach to back of sorbet 'thanks.'
*Adhere to card center with glue.
9. Adhere matte dots --see photo.
10. Cut Basic White 8 1/8 x 3 3/8 ; cut Sweet Sorbet 8 ¼ x 3 ½--adhere together with glue. Add 1 x 3 3/8 In color DSP to bottom. Adhere inside card.
Supplies: Click on any image --you'll be in my store--order supplies now!