Today we're going to Create a Gift Card Holder Using Stampin'Up! Mini Pocket Envelope Bow Die. Tuesday we used this die set to create a Gift Card Holder--if you missed it check it out here...https://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2022/06/quick-gift-card-holder-using-stampinup-mini-pocket-envelope-dies.html
Today's card holder is really a simple design but using the awesome bow die designed to fit this pocket envelope just perfectly...you can see the 2 die pieces that we'll be using here--I've marked them on the pieces...
Here is the gift card holder using this die set and creating the small bow with these dies...
As you can see in the die set---it's a very simple process...just bring the 2 ends of the bow body to the back and then loop the top of the "tails" around the middle. I'll give you some helpful hints below in the Directions section.
We've created this using a paper in the Texture Chic Specialty Designer Paper with a matching Petal Pink bow. So this would most likely go to one of your lady friends or relatives. But if you need one for younger kids you could create it using a paper like Butterfly Kisses; need a guy holder--try one of the Chic papers in Evening Evergreen.
The choices are unlimited and don't forget Christmas is not that far away--imagine all the wonderful gift card holders we can create using Christmas papers.
I'll give you step by step directions below followed by the supply list.
Remember: If you use this month's host code (VWJEW9VK) you can earn $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for every $50 in product that you order (excludes shipping & tax).
1. Roughly cut 6 X 6 Designer paper (Texture Chic); die cut main pocket envelope. Using Tear & Tape form envelope at the bottom and side.
2. Die cut both bow pieces (see photo of die pieces below)
3. Using a bone folder slightly curl the 2 bow loops toward the back.
4. Using glue dots adhere the 2 end tabs to the middle bar between the 2 loops thus forming the bow.
5. Wrap the long straight piece of the bow "tail" piece around the middle bar of the bow loops--secure with a glue dot. The bow is complete...adhere this to the top middle of the envelope with a glue dot.
6. Die cut 4 leaves from gold foil; adhere these under the bow with glue dots.
Your Gift Card Holder is ready for gifting!
Supplies: Click on any image below and you'll be in my store. Order your supplies today!