Today our Dream Team member, Valerie Eilman, will be Creating a Stunning Card with Stampin'Up! Nature's Prints Stamp Set & Dies. Tuesday Valerie created a photo layout with this set...if you missed it check it out here...https://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2022/05/gorgeous-photo-layout-with-stampinup-natures-prints-bundle.html.
Today's card combines natural elements from the stamps and designer series paper along with the Neutrals Family of colors...this combination is quite striking and quite popular in current decorating schemes. Here's today's card.
and a bit closer for the details...
One of the most useful features of Stampin'UP! Suites (or Collections) of products is that they coordinate so well with each other. For example, the stamps and the designs in the designer paper complement each other very well--that means that mixing and matching designis a breeze . It's hard to go wrong.
The stamps designs and the paper design work very well with each other and the fern embossing folder were a match made in heaven. Creating a beautiful card is quite easy when working with a suite like this.
Below is the set of directions and the supply list for this card. Before we go there we want to thank Valerie for her wonderful display of her talent and creativity. This is her last contribution to the blog posts for this season....maybe we'll see her creations again in another season.
Remember: If you use this month's host code (99ZW7X3Q) you can earn $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for every $50 in product that you order (excludes shipping & tax).
1. Cut Basic White cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score long side at 4 1/4 (card base)
2. Cut Sun Prints (granite) designer paper 4 1/8 X 5 3/8; adhere to base with glue.
3. Cut Gray Granite cardstock 4 X 5 1/4
*Stamp fern leaves randomly in Gray Granite ink
*Put through Fern embossing folder
*Dauber lightly with Granite ink; adhere to dsp with glue
4. Stamp flower & leaf stem in Night of Navy ink on white cardstock; die cut; adhere on left side about midway vertically
5. Cut Sun Prints (navy) 1 1/2 X 4
*Cut 8" white frayed ribbon; add Tear & Tape to backside.
*Begin removing tape top layer and pleat ribbon as you move across designer paper
*Add 2 rows of Tear & Tape to back of designer paper and adhere this unit approximatel 1" from card bottom (see photo).
6. Stamp sentiment in navy ink on granite cardstock; die cut with label die.
*Dauber edges with granite ink
*Adhere to ribbon with dimensionals
7. Add small opal rounds to each end of the label; add 3 around flower (2 medium and 1 large).
8. Stamp 2 leaf sprays inside card with navy ink.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supplies: Click on any image below and you'll be in my store. Order your supplies today.