Creating with Sit Stay Relax -- a New Stamp Set from Stampin'Up!
April 28, 2022
Today we're Creating with Sit Stay Relax -- a New Stamp Set from Stampin'Up! This too is a Host set in the new 2022-2023 Stampin'Up! Annual Catalog. If you missed the first Host set on Tuesday check it out here...https://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2022/04/creating-with-garden-grandeur-a-new-stampinup-stamp-set.html
This is Sit Stay Relax (#159152)--a really super set for those of you who love your pets!
Both cats & dogs are featured along with some very useful verses. Here's today's creation with this set
& a bit closer
One nifty feature is that all the images work wonderfully with just black & white--so if you are in a rush--one stamp pad works great! We're also using one of the new Designer Series Papers (Perfectly Penciled #159244)--a lovely set of all black & white images which fits most card creating needs.
Even though our design is in black and white--you can easily create this same card using any color or color combo--it's easily transformed into one of the new in Colors, for example Parakeet Party or Tahitian Tide.
I love the way the stamp image is graded to give you the gray tones--this makes it appear that you are using Gray ink, but it's simply the way the stamp is designed to give you that in-between tone!
I'll give you step by step directions below followed by the supply list so you can order what you need to re-create this card.
Remember: If you use this month's host code (AJVPTCQY) you can earn $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for every $50 in product that you order (excludes shipping & tax).
1. Cut Thick Basic White cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score long side at 4 1/4 (card base).
2. Cut Basic White cardstock 4 1/8 X 5 2/8, put through Timeworn Type embossing folder (#156505); glue to card front
3. Cut Basic Black cardstock 4 1/2 X 3 1/4; cut designer paper (Perfectly Penciled #159244) 4 3/8 X 3 1/8--glue to black layer & glue this unit to card front.
4. Die cut Basic White using 2nd largest circle (Stylish Shapes #159183); stamp image in black ink. Adhere to card front with dimensionals.
5. Cut Basic white 1 3/4 X 3/4; stamp verse in black ink.
6. Cut silver foil 1 7/8 7/8: adhere verse layer with glue dots; adhere this with dimensional on right side only (left side can be adhered to circle with glue).
7. Adhere 3 small Basic Rhinestones (see photo).
Your card is ready for sending!
Supplies: Click on any image below & you'll be in my store--order your supplies today! (Items with numbers indicated in parenthesis above are available 5/3/22)