Designing Another Creation with Stampin'Up! Tropical Layers Bundle
March 31, 2022
Today we're Designing Another Creation with Stampin'Up! Tropical Layers Bundle. If you missed our Tuesday creation you can check it out here...https://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2022/03/simple-creating-with-stampinup-artfully-layered-stamps-dies.html.
Today's card is a bit simpler but with an added touch of elegance...
and a bit closer to see those rhinestones sparkle...
White on white has such an elegant appearance--add a bit of texture to that and we have a beautiful base on which to work.
Cutting the leaf from gold foil adds a lovely warm shine to the focal point. The pop of the gold cord bow keeps the eye focused on the central design instead of sliding off the side where the stem is pointing.
We added a bit of "tropical" green by stamping the sentiment in Shaded Spruce. And the 3 sparkly rhinestones takes the design over the top to the next level for which we are always striving.
Again today as we did Tuesday we can leave off the sentiment and keep the card in our stash. When an occasion arises we can add the sentiment and be ready to go in mere moments.
I'll give you the step by step directions below followed by the Supply List so you can order the supplies you need to duplicate this card.
Remember: If you use this month's host code (VF9RTPMM) you can earn $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for every $50 in product that you order (excludes shipping & tax).
1. Cut Thick Basic White cardstock 4 1/4 X 11, score long side at 5 1/2 (card base).
2. Cut Basic White cardstock 4 1/8 X 5 3/8; put through Timeworn Type embossing folder. Adhere this to card front with liquid glue.
3. Cut Basic White cardstock 4 1/8 X 3 5/8 and 4 X 3 1/2; adhere together with glue
4. Die cut the leave from gold foil, adhere to card front with a couple of glue does near the leaf base.
5. Stamp sentiment in Shaded Spruce in lower right corner and attach this unit to card front with dimensionals.
6. Cut approximately 8 inches of gold cord and tie in a bow--adhere to leaf stem with a glue dot.
7. Adhere one large, one medium and one small rhinestone around leaf---see photo for positioning.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supplies: Click on any image below and you'll be in my store. Order your supplies now!