Today we are Designing Another Simple Card with Stampin'Up! Amazing Silhouettes Stamp Set. Tuesday we used the tree image for a beautiful card...if you missed it check it out here...https://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2022/02/how-to-design-a-simple-card-with-stampinup-amazing-silhouette-stamp-set.html
Today's card features the lovely butterfly image..this time we stamped the image in Coastal Cabana on white cardstock so the background of the negative silhouette can coordinate with any color scheme you desire.
and a bit closer...
The die set that's bundled with the Amazing Silhouettes stamp set includes a couple of great greetings. For this card I used the "thanks" and cut it from the Rainbow Glimmer paper...this slide of color from Coastal Cabana to Granny Apple Green adds a lovely glimmery pop to the greeting. By simply adding 3 small Basic Rhinestone jewels the focal point of the butterfly is framed in sparkle.
Two colors were used to layer the top white layer--
This coordinates well with the same two colors that were captured in the Rainbow Glimmer die cut. By altering the colors die cut and these 2 layer colors--you can create an entire "rainbow" of cards using this simple design
Remember: If you use this month's host code (VF9RTPMM) you can earn $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for every $50 in product that you order (excludes shipping & tax).
1. Cut Thick Basic White cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score long side at 4 1/4 (card base)
*Put the card front through the Tasteful Textiles embossing folder
2. Cut Basic White cardstock 2 1/2 X 3 1/2:
* Stamp butterfly image in Coastal Cabana ink
*Adhere 3 small Basic Rhinestone Jewels around butterfly in a rough triangle (see photo for placement).
3. Die cut thanks (Amazing Thanks Dies) from Rainbow Glimmer paper. Position the cut so that it spans Coastal Cabana through Granny Apple Green. Adhere this greeting under butterfly with liquid glue.
4. Cut Granny Apple Green cardstock 2 5/8 X 3 5/8; adhere to back of stamped layer with liquid glue.
5. Cut Bermuda Bay cardstock 2 3/4 X 3 3/4; adhere to back of above unit with liquid glue; adhere this unit to card front with glue.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supplies: Click on any image below and you'll be in my store. Order your supplies today!