Today I'll show you how to create the Quickest & Easiest Gift Card Holder Using Stampin'Up! Ombre Gift Bags.
There are 20 bags in a pack for $6---BARGAIN!! You can create tons of Gift Card Holders for $6--you can't beat that price....and, it's very quick and easy since creating these amazing bags are all done for you!
Here's the holder...
And a closer look at the tag
That gorgeous design stamped on the bag is the Festive Foliage background stamp---so this design can be stamped on all the bag colors to match or contrast the bag itself. And the Tag is created with the Detailed Baubles dies--is that not the most brilliant tag--on the backside you can do the 'to-from' and your message.
The Detailed Baubles dies are retiring and are only available while supplies last--don't let this beauty retire forever without nabbing your set. This is a classic die set that will be very useful for years and years and never go out of style. The simple classic lines and the beautiful curls and swirls are just right to be used for cards, tags, and memory keeping albums. The uses for this set are unlimited.
I'll give you the step by step directions followed by the supply list so you can order your supplies today.
Remember if you use this month's host code (HWWK9AFV) you can earn $5 in Stampin'Up! product
(I choose) for every $50 in product that you order (excludes shipping & tax).
1. Stamp Festive Foliage in Real Red ink on the bag front (I used the red bag with red ink--you can contrast the image by using a green ink like Shaded Spruce.)
2. Slip in the gift card and score the bag at 5 1/2" from the bag bottom or simply fold over the top slightly above the giftcard inside.
3. Cut approximately 24" double stitched satin ribbon. Tie around bag folded top and tie in a bow. Note: I find it useful to add a glue dot where the bow will be and press the knot into the dot to help hold while tying the ribbon.
4. Die cut the arabesque solid image from Painted Christmas designer series paper.
5. Die cut Merry & Bright image from copper foil; adhere to solid image using glue dots behind the holly leaves and the hanger top.
*Adhere 3 red rhinestones to the two sets of holly leaves in a triangle (see photo).
*Punch hole in top of ornament with a handheld 1/8" punch
*Cut approximately 12" gold cord (Simply Elegant Trim) and loop through hole; tie around red ribbon in a bow.
Your Gift is ready for giving!
Supplies: Click on any image below and you'll be in my store. Order your supplies today!