Quick & Easy Place Card & Favor or a Simple Treat Gift with Stampin'Up! Simply Classic Treat Boxes
December 14, 2021
Today we're creating a Quick & Easy Place Card & Favor or a Simple Treat Gift with Stampin'Up! Simply Classic Treat Boxes.
These little cuties come flat and you simply fold them together--the gold is stunning and the little ribbon top knot is already in the design. There are 10 in a pack for $10...it's a bargain too!
Here's today's project---you can use it on you holiday table for seating and a take home box of sweets or you can simply use it as a lovely little memento to those you want to remember over the holidays but don't necessarily want to purchase a gift.
Here's a better side view
And from the top..
Note: I used real candy canes but you can substitute plastic canes and this can become an annual decoration for you or the recipient!
Believe me it is quick to put together and the results are stunning--you'll get tons of ooohs and aaahhh when you give them away.
I'll give you the step by step directions followed by the supply list so you can order your supplies today.
Remember if you use this month's host code (HWWK9AFV) you can earn $5 in Stampin'Up! product
(I choose) for every $50 in product that you order (excludes shipping & tax).
1. Cut Real Red cardstock 2 1/2 X 3 (cut 2 pieces and glue together)
2. Cut Red Velvet 2 1/2 X 3; adhere to the red cardstock with liquid glue.
3. On cardstock side adhere the 2 candy canes with a hot glue gun. (note - lay carstock on table and hang the canes over the end of a table with the crook down until glue solidifies & cools)
4. Assemble the Simply Classic Box. Cut 4 pieces of designer paper (Tidings of Christmas) 1 3/4 X 1 5/8; adhere to sides of gold top with liquid glue or glue dots. Fill box with treats and sit box on sled.
5. Cut approximately 24" of Gold shimmer ribbon, bring under sled and tie in bow over top of box.
6. Die cut label (Stockings die) from white cardstock. Punch hole with a handheld 1/8" punch.
*Die cut 2 tiny holly leaves (Christmas Cheer dies) from Shaded Spruce cardstock; cut off stems and align on label with a glue dot. Adhere 3 red rhinestones at base.
*Write on name of recipient
*Cut approximately 12" of gold cord (Simply Elegant Trim), loop through tag hole and tie in bow around gold bow.
Your treat is ready for giving!
Supplies: Click on any image below and you'll be in my store. Order your supplies now!