Today we're Creating Another Fast & East Thank You Card! Tuesday we created a thank you card that was super fast and easy---if you missed it check it out here https://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2021/12/fast-easy-thank-you-with-expressions-in-ink.html
Today we're continuing another quick card using the same pack of designer paper (Expressions in Ink)...this set of papers is packed with so much beauty that each design is perfect for creating a super fast card with little or no enhancement. There's an array of colors so just choose one that is your fav. Here's our card for today...
And a bit closer...
For layering we selected one of the darker tones in the paper and then pulled out the gorgeous gold foil with a layer of that right underneath the designer paper. Since this design is busier than the one we used on Tuesday I found that stamping 'thanks' directly on the design was less prominent that I wanted. So I cut a small piece of Vellum about the same size as the 'thanks', stamped on the vellum and adhered that over the paper. The vellum masks a bit of the brilliance of the paper colors but yet blends in so that it almost appears not to be there.
I'll give you the step by step directions followed by the supply list so you can order your supplies today.
Remember if you use this month's host code (HWWK9AFV) you can earn $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for every $50 in product that you order (excludes shipping & tax).
1. Cut Mint Macaron cardstock 4 1/4 X 11, score long side at 5 1/2 (card base).
2. Cut Shaded Spruce cardstock 3 3/4 X 5; adhere to card front with liquid glue.
3. Cut Gold foil paper3 1/2 X 4 3/4; adhere to spruce layer with liquid glue.
4. Cut Designer paper 3 3/8 X 4 5/8; adhere to gold foil with liquid glue.
5. Cut Vellum cardstock 1 X 2 3/8; stamp 'thanks' in Memento ink--be sure to let this dry well before handling. Ink on vellum does not dry as quickly as other papers. You can speed this up by heating with your Heat Tool on low setting. Adhere this to card front by placing a glue dot under the bottom of the "h" and under the body of the "k"--this is done to hide the glue dot from showing through the vellum. We're placing the glue dot under a portion that is less likely to be noticed.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supplies: Click on any product image below and you'll be in my store. Order your supplies today!