Today I'll show you How to Create the Quickest Shaker Christmas Gift Tag #2. Tuesday we created the first Shaker Christmas Gift Tag --if you missed it check it out here https://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2021/11/how-to-make-the-fastest-shaker-christmas-gift-tag.html
and a little closer look...
These are so quick and easy that you can create dozens in a short time just by changing the stamp in the dome and the designer paper surrounding the dome. A bit of contrasting cardstock around the edges with some snazzy ribbon--you have what can become a lovely gift in itself.
I'll give you the step by step directions below followed by the list of supplies that are used.
Remember if you place an order online & use my monthly Host Code (HWWK9AFV) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for each $50 in product that you purchase.
1. Cut Shaded Spruce cardstock 3 5/8 (length) by 3 3/8 (width); use the corner rounder (Detailed Trio punch) to round the top 2 corners.
2. Cut designer paper (Tydings of Christmas) 3 1/2 X 3 1/4; use the corner rounder on the top 2 corners. Cut Basic White cardstock 3 3/8 X 3 1/8
*Use the dome die (Classic Cloche Bundle) to cut the "hole" in the designer paper layer (keep the die cut)
*Center the designer paper (don't glue it down yet) over the white cardstock and using a pencil draw the dome opening on the white cardstock.
3. Stamp bird image (Classic Cloche stamp set) in Memento ink centered within the penciled area. Color with Real Red and Shaded Spruce alcohol Blends.
*Add 1 large, 1 medium and 1 small rhinestone to three of the larger stamped dots to add a bit of sparkle
*If desired, erase the penciled marks
*Add about a teaspoon of sequins (Subtle Shimmer Sequins) on top of the bird images--be sure to keep the sequins centered.
4. Remove the adhesive covering on the TOP (front) of the dome; insert the dome through backside of the die cut opening of the designer paper layer.
* Add a few dots of liquid glue to the underside of the designer paper and remove the adhesive covering from the dome backside.
*Layer this centered over the white layer--press down well to make sure there's a good seal for retaining the sequins. Apply liquid glue to the back of this unit and center on the spruce layer.
5. Punch a hole in the top of the tag using any hand held 1/8" or 1/4" punch
*Cut 18" of double stitched red satin ribbon--loop through hole.
*Cut approximately 8" of the red ribbon, tie a bow and adhere to top of dome using a glue dot.
6. On the dome die cut out stamp "to" and "from" in Memento ink. Note you can mount these on the same block to save time.
7. Adhere this dome cut out to back of tag with liquid glue.
Supply List: Click on any image below and you'll be in my store--order your supplies now!