Today I'll show you How to Create the Cutest Quickest Christmas Gift Tag! In fact, here are three tags...
These cuties are created with the Jar Tag Punch--they are quickly and easily embellished, add silver twine and stamp "to" and "from" and you are finished. You can punch out a gazillion in no time...what you choose to embellish determines how quickly you'll complete the tags.
First, let me give credit for this idea from one of Sandi's Sister Stampers, Stephany Lubbes. She emailed several of her Christmas gift tags and I thought using the jar punch was a terrific and quick idea. So she's given me permission to use her idea in my blog post. Thanks a million, Stephany.
Are you one of those stampers that doesn't like to spend a long time creating awesome Wow stamps because they get tossed quickly when the gifts are opened? Do the people you give gifts to not appreciate all your hard work? Then these are the tags for you! Simple--cute--fast!
You can use any designer paper and create something fun and cute using Gingerbread & Peppermint or more elegant and stunning using Whimsy & Wonder...your choice.
I'll give you the step by step directions below followed by the list of supplies that are used.
Remember if you place an order online & use my monthly Host Code (HWWK9AFV) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up!
1. Punch a jar image from Basic White cardstock and from Designer paper (samples use Gingerbread & Peppermint).
2. Adhere the 2 jars together with liquid glue.
3. Punch a hole in the top using a 1/8" handheld circle punch.
4. Cut 12" silver twine (Simple Elegant Trim, loop through hole for tying to gift.
5. Stamp "to" "from" (Well-Defined) on the white tag using Memento ink (any coordinating color ink can be used).
6. Adhere rhinestones to the center of the candies in jar tag #1
Your tags are ready to use!
Supplies: Click on any image below and you'll be in my store. Order your supplies now.