Today we'll create Fast & Easy Thank You card with Expressions in Ink. Hopefully you enjoyed a wonderful holiday and now it's time to say "thanks" to those who remembered you in a gift, a phone call, or some other way to remind you how important you are to them. We're all in recovery mode and so time is short (as usual) so we want to say thanks but we don't have tons of time to spend creating an appropriate card...so Fast & Easy it needs to be!
Stampin'Up! has a wonderful array of gorgeous designer series papers...so why not let these lovely designs do all the work for you...just add some coordinating and contrasting layers and you'll have a beautiful way to say 'thanks'...so here's one using Expressions in Ink designer series papers...
And a bit closer
This beautiful paper doesn't need much enhancement which is superb for creating a quick and easy card. Simply cut the design section that you want, add a coordinating layer, followed by a contrasting layer and mount on a card base. Stamp your verse--in a matching ink and add 3 sparkles...you are finished!
I'll give you the step by step directions followed by the supply list so you can order your supplies today.
Remember if you use this month's host code (HWWK9AFV) you can earn $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for every $50 in product that you order (excludes shipping & tax).
1. Cut Polished Pink cardstock 4 1/4 X 11, score the long side at 5 1/2 (card base).
2. Cut Basic Black cardstock 4 X 5 1/2; adhere to card front with liquid glue.
3. Cut Gold Foil 3 7/8 X 5 1/8; adhere to black layer with liquid glue.
4. Cut Expressions in Ink designer papre 3 3/4 X 5 1/8; adhere to gold layer with liquid glue.
5. Stamp 'thanks' in Polished ink in center area; adhere 3 small rhinestones around the greeting--see photo for placement.
Your card is ready for giving!
Supplies: Click on any product image below and you'll be in my store. Order your supplies now.