Today I'll show you A Fastest-er Awesome Christmas Card. Tuesday we did the Fastest Christmas Card--if you missed it--check it out here https://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2021/12/fastest-christmas-cards-using-wonderful-snowflakes.html.
Well after giving it some thought I discovered and even faster Christmas card using the Wonderful Snowflakes...thus we have the 'Fastest-er' card...check it out
And a little closer look...
This little beauty uses the snowflakes just as they are--white and they contrast quite well on the Cherry piece of designer series paper (Sweet Stockings). When displaying a completely white intricate embellishment (especially when it's to be a focal point) you look for a medium to dark background with little or no design. The pattern picked here is relatively dark Cherry Cobbler and it has a slight diagonal stitching design but not too bold. This background takes nothing away from the gorgeous snowflake in white.
Adding a couple of large opals to the center of the snowflakes gives them an addeitional sparkle of interest. Stamping the Merry in the same Cherry color does not draw the attention away from the snowflakes.
This lovely design can be accomplished in much less than 10 minutes and you can whip out 12 of these (2 sheets of designer paper) in about 20 minutes...who would guess?
I'll give you the step by step directions followed by the supply list so you can order your supplies today.
Remember if you use this month's host code (HWWK9AFV) you can earn $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for every $50 in product that you order (excludes shipping & tax).
1. Cut Cherry Cobbler cardstock 4 1/4 X 11, score long side at 5 1/2 (card base).
2. Cut Basic White cardstock 5 X 3 3/4; adhere to card front with liquid glue.
3. Cut Designer paper 3 5/8 X 4 7/8 (Sweet Stockings); adhere to white layer with liquid glue.
4. Adhere 2 Wonderful Snowflakes using glue dots; adhere a large opal to the center of each.
5. Cut 1/2 X 1 1/2 Basic White cardstock; stamp Merry (Time of Gift-giving stamp set) in Cherry Cobbler ink; adhere to card front with dimensionals.
Your card is ready for giving!
Supplies: Click on any image below and you'll be in my store. Order your supplies today!