Take a look at Eden's Garden blooming today! Yes, today Stampin'Up!'s new Bundle is for sale--this gorgeous new set is in the new Jan-Jun Mini coming in January but we're getting a chance to purchase it now (11/2) through Jan 3rd before the catalog goes live. BUT...and this is a big BUT...only the stamp set and the dies are carrying into the mini--the papers and gems are only available while supplies last (or until 1/3 whichever comes first).
Last week we had 2 pretty peeks at what you can do with this bundle. If you missed the first two peeks then check it out here: https://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2021/10/sneak-peak-at-using-the-new-stampinup-bundle-edens-garden.html and here https://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2021/10/sneak-peak-at-using-the-new-stampinup-bundle-edens-garden.html
Today we're going to create another beauty using one of the designer papers...
This card is super simple with the designer paper in the background--all we needed to do was stamp one focal image and we were ready to send!
I'm attaching the brochure here for all the products in this collection..you can download it here Download 10.01.21_FLYER_EDENSGARDEN_Q4OOP_US
so you can see the entire group of products which include:
*Eden's Garden Cling Stamp Set
*Ever Eden DEsigner Series Paper**
*Ever Eden 12 X 12 Cotton paper**
**These products are only available while supplies last and will not be in the new mini.
I'll give you the step by step directions below followed by the list of supplies that are used in addition to Eden's Garden.
Remember if you place an order online & use my monthly Host Code (TMTS2VZV) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for each $50 in product that you purchase.
Note: We're having a online (zoom) class using this stamp set & dies on 1/9/22 at 1PM. Card designs will be revealed later this month (3 designs X 4 of each). Use this Paypal* link to sign up (place your last name and 1/9 in the memo field and $25 is the fee) Click Here to Pay with Paypal
*If you do not use paypal--contact me for alternative payment methods: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Cut Thick Basic White cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score long side at 4 1/4 (card base)
2. Cut Basic White cardstock 4 1/8 X 5 3/8, put through Timeworn Type embossing folder and adhere to card front with liquid glue.
3. Cut 3 pieces of designer paper 1 1/2 X 3 1/2; adhere one to middle of card front and add the other two on each side leaving approximately 1/8' between.
4. Die cut label (Stitched So Sweetly dies) from Basic White cardstock
*Stamp floral image in Soft Succulent
*Add Wink of Stella to the long solid leaves
*Add 1 large and 2 medium Basic Rhinestones to the center
5. Cut gold foil 2 7/8 X 1 11/16; adhere to back of white label with glue dots
6. Cut Evening Evergreen cardstock 3 X 13/16; adhere to back of gold with glue; adhere this unit to card front with dimensionals.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supplies: Click on any product image and you'll be in my store--order your supplies today!