Today we're focusing on More of the Magic of Eden's Garden Collection. Now you've seen five fantastic samples using these products and I'm sure you are as captivated as I am with them. One of the features of using Stampin'Up! product Collections is the ease with which you can create your masterpiece quickly and easily without the angst of trying to coordinate paper, ink and embellishments.
Today we're creating with two of the designer papers. This set of papers focuses on Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen with just a touch of gold foil embedded to add that bit of elegance. So when you have 2 colors it makes it quite easy to combine papers and product something very tasteful...
And a closer look at the die cut from gold
I'm attaching the brochure here for all the products in this collection...you can download it here Download 10.01.21_FLYER_EDENSGARDEN_Q4OOP_US
so you can see the entire group of products which include:
*Ever Eden DEsigner Series Paper**
*Ever Eden 12 X 12 Cotton paper**
**These products are only available while supplies last and will not be in the new mini.
I'll give you the step by step directions below followed by the list of supplies that are used in addition to Eden's Garden.
Remember if you place an order online & use my monthly Host Code (TMTS2VZV) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for each $50 in product that you purchase.
Note: We're having a online (zoom) class using this stamp set & dies on 1/9/22 at 1PM. Card designs will be revealed later this month (3 designs X 4 of each). Use this Paypal* link to sign up (place your last name and 1/9 in the memo field and $25 is the fee) Click Here to Pay with Paypal
*If you do not use paypal--contact me for alternative payment methods: email@example.com
1. Cut Evening Evergreen cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score long side at 4 1/4 (card base).
2. Cut Designer paper #1 5 1/4 X 4; adhere to card front with liquid glue.
3. Die cut scalloped rectangle (So Sweetly Stitched die) from Soft Succulent cardstock
4. Cut 2 1/8 X 3 1/4 Designer Paper #2; adhere to scalloped rectangle with glue.
5. Cut approximately 12" Soft Succulent ribbon; tie around the above unit and into a knot on the left side. Adhere this unit to card front with dimensionals.
6. Stamp verse in black ink (e.g. Memento #132708) on Basic White cardstock; die cut with small scalloped die (So Sweetly Stitched die set); adhere a light green rhinestone (Holiday Rhinestones0) --see photo. Attach to center of the above unit with dimensionals.
7. Die cut sprig from gold foil; adhere with stem under knot with a glue dot.
Your Card is ready for sending!
Supplies: Click on any image below and you'll be in my store--order your supplies now!